ViperFile.com - Secure Premium File Storage Solution - PPD $35/1000 Downloads

ViperFile.com

Hello WJ users,

I am providing the official support at ViperFile.com & we took over the business from previous owner.

What We Offer:

PPD & Mix affiliates program has been added. (Streaming feature in beta mode, embed code soon available on download page). We are still optimizing the locations as well price.
User can switch the affiliate the program Once in 30days. PPS program by default.
More details can be found here:

Screenshot_1.png

• 60% Initial Sale Affiliate Commission + 50% Rebill Commission with Our PPS Affiliate Program (We are working on PPD & MIX)
  • 500GB Storage for Registered Users (We Extend Storage Space for Active Affiliate Partners)
  • 10GB Upload Size for Registered Users & 20GB Upload Size for Premium / Affiliate Partners
  • Support FTP Upload & Browser Upload & Zoom upload & themaCreator
  • Support Remote Upload with Ability to Leech Torrent to Your File Storage.
  • Free Premium for Active Affiliate Partners
  • Advance Affiliate Analytics
  • 120 Days Inactive File Deletion for Registered Users & Lifetime Storage without Deletion for Premium / Affiliate Users
  • High Speed Download for All Users / captcha for Free users.

Affiliate Rules:

* You Must be a Active / Reputable Uploader or Webmaster of Good Website to get Free Premium

• We Pay Normally Monthly, Payout Done Every Weeks After You Successfully Complete Three Payouts.
  • We Currently Support: BTC, Paypal, Webmoney (we will add more option in future)
  • Minimum Payout Amount: 20 USD (Paypal & Bitcoin)
  • Minimum Payout for Webmoney: 50 USD
  • You Can Earn 60% Commission for Sales & 50% for Rebills
  • We are working on PPD & Mix Affiliate program. (Beta)
  • Registered user can download 2 active torrents file/Premium user 5 active torrents file.

Note:

We Do Allow Legal Adult & NSFW Files but We Strictly Prohibit Uploading Child Abusive & Other Illegal Material. Affiliate Partner Should Agree to Follow Our TOS otherwise We will Suspend the user from Our Service & Report to Legal Authorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
164 comments
Hello.
REMOTE URL UPLOAD not working.
Please fix.
pixhost.to/show/53/251915175_2021-12-12_230931.jpg

vz43.bngcdn.com/48340/cuckoldest-4-scene-2.1080p.mp4?nvb=20211211201215&nva=20211213201215&hash=0400f626df737363b37eb&download=1

Zoom uploader doesnt work anymore due to new version of HTTPS protocol you started to use, please allow older version of the protocol
Zoom uploader issue has been resolved.
Post automatically merged:

Hello.
REMOTE URL UPLOAD not working.
Please fix.
pixhost.to/show/53/251915175_2021-12-12_230931.jpg

vz43.bngcdn.com/48340/cuckoldest-4-scene-2.1080p.mp4?nvb=20211211201215&nva=20211213201215&hash=0400f626df737363b37eb&download=1
I have just uploaded the same file.

Last edited:
Video embeds have very hard time loading, or they don't load at all. Are you doing some work or is there a problem?

Looking all good now!

Last edited:
Testing something again?
Cause in website app (on which I post videos) it throws you to viperfile embed link when you click on the video instead of just playing video in app. I hope it will be fixed and it won't stay this way... :)

Testing something again?
Cause in website app (on which I post videos) it throws you to viperfile embed link when you click on the video instead of just playing video in app. I hope it will be fixed and it won't stay this way... :)
Let me check what's the issue going on.

Due to 1 of the server failed, we moving data to another server. most of the videos now working.
If anyone else facing the video issue, please let me know. Migration still going.

Last edited:
Please can you add the feature that when we hover with the mouse over a file we could see the name?

It's something very basic the site should have, because when you have files like part1, part2, etc.. it's a pain in the ass to need make click every file just to see the name.

This is what i mean:

How it's right now
giphy.gif

How it should be
giphy.gif

Most videos not playing now
Will this problem ever be stabilized? Every time, new problems keep appearing :(

Also, my previous comment:
"Cause in website app (on which I post videos) it throws you to viperfile embed link when you click on the video instead of just playing video in app. I hope it will be fixed and it won't stay this way..."
Did you ever look into it? I posted that on Friday (Dec 17) and after I said that, it was soon fixed... But problem emerged on December 19 again (I assume you tested some new functions or ads again?) And it's messed up again :(

Last edited:
Most videos not playing now
Will this problem ever be stabilized? Every time, new problems keep appearing :(

Also, my previous comment:
"Cause in website app (on which I post videos) it throws you to viperfile embed link when you click on the video instead of just playing video in app. I hope it will be fixed and it won't stay this way..."
Did you ever look into it? I posted t

hat on Friday (Dec 17) and after I said that, it was soon fixed... But problem emerged on December 19 again (I assume you tested some new functions or ads again?) And it's messed up again :(
can you please PM the link.

can you please PM the link.
Sent PM, with an example link. Right now I experience similar problem, some videos simply refuse to play, when I click on video, nothing happens.
Surely can't be my issue cause my stats are WILDLY inconsistent lol, so I guess sometimes videos play great but sometimes they don't

Looks like all (or almost all of) videos I uploaded today got decent amount of views at first but now they all suddenly stopped playing and stop adding views :(

Looks like many (probably majority) old videos not playing either.

"Due to 1 of the server failed, we moving data to another server. most of the videos now working."

Was this ever fixed? Cause suddenly videos all stopped playing suddenly, only very few videos work :(
Most of old videos don't work, videos I uploaded today worked fine for several hours, now they don't.

Last edited:
Back