Status
Not open for further replies.

nYXem

I'm thinking of adding a VIP section for premium members. But don't know what to offer to people that they will pay for.

May be premium accounts? But they can buy themselves. And about dumps, its not worth money I guess, and passwords change fast, faster than bullet :P

What else can I offer?

What do you guys give to your VIP members?

13 comments
I try to add such accounts. But dont know much source.
Can anyone suggest me places where I can get fresh accounts regularly?

^ Don't copy&steal from others.

Hire your own personal crackers or learn cracking yourself :)

If you are going to leech accounts people get pissed at you and the accounts just dies within minutes.. :(

I'd really recommend you to read some cracking tutorials.

I doubt it's that hard to crack accounts if you're getting really into it, and there is so many available tools out there that can help you as well.

Daily working accounts and your vip is good :)

Just like this... ;) + many other acc and u will get good money from premium / Vip users... in my VIP section i have over 10.000.000 dollars :'( hacked bank acc, paypal and many other , db and same things...

What I've done is coded a VIP script. You add a load of accounts to it's DB and it shows the accounts to vip members. It controls what VIP's see what so the accounts never die or at leastly very rarely. eg. no account is ever shown to more than 5 -20 members depending on the file host then the script automatically changes the password to prevent the accounts being blocked or leaked to other sites. It generates a huge amount of VIP's and about 90% renew their VIP status every month which shows it works really well. It has lots of other security checks too like checking IP's and stuff so VIP members don't share their accounts with others either. As the script keeps changing the passwords all the VIP's return to the site regularly so you get a good active VIP community too.

If you do something like that their's not even a need to advertise it as all the VIP's just keep renewing their status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back