Status
Not open for further replies.

lig}{tning

just wondering i seen lots of warez forum has VIP section

i see some warez forum has FTP downloads [HTTP] ect whats does this mean?
how can i upload FTP & [HTTP] ect.

and they give a way RS accounts how does it work how do they get premium accounts?
do they buy them self and give it to the members who join?

and where do we we get VIP accounts dump?

9 comments
lightning with the premium accounts, they either generate them from the members or they buy them with the donations
and what you mean VIP account dump?

Google for 'ftp logins' you'll find many of them :p

I used to buy RS & MU Accounts for my Vips. I was also buying some licensed stuffs like those online ebooks, etc and then dump them to the VIP section ;)

for ftp - it is basically an ftp server with a shit load of shit uploaded in a folder where people candownload what they want.. instead of a legnthy process through rs or mu (if you dont have premium ofcourse)
for http - is basically direct links to a server which hosts the file(s), instead of the process through rs or mu or whatever

for password dumps - xxx passwords are mainly gained by cracking, rapidshare/mu/hf/pp are mainly gained by phishing, anything else like forum passwords or random finds is probably gained by a password stealer. to be simple...

btw: who ever buys stuff for their VIP really needs to find a good member who knows how to hack/crack/phish/steal and get shit for free..

maybe if you make some money through your vip, you can pay me back for the damn services i did for you. scammer.

and on topic use google to find ftps and account dumps. then use pass stealers and phishers for rapidshares/megauploads. just be sure to not point any of us from wj at your phishers or id assume the end of your site would come.

cheers
dotty

edit:elio said exactly what i wrote. so... ya (y) gj

I wouldnt use phishers for anything, you can get your website a bad name,
If anyone posts pishing on any sites I run I auto ban the scum, and report them and there phishing site =)

maybe if you make some money through your vip, you can pay me back for the damn services i did for you. scammer.

and on topic use google to find ftps and account dumps. then use pass stealers and phishers for rapidshares/megauploads. just be sure to not point any of us from wj at your phishers or id assume the end of your site would come.

cheers
dotty

edit:elio said exactly what i wrote. so... ya (y) gj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back