Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, has anyone an invite for vidzi for me?
I have asked about 3 times on their website, but didn't get an answer.

Does anyone know the Payment cutoff day for Vidzi.tv? The first post of this page says Tuesday and it will be processed on Thursday/Friday of the same week but the website says "1. Payouts are processed weekly (Thursday/Friday), payout request needs to be done by Wednesday."

Dces that mean it needs to be requested no later than the end of Wednesday? I requested my payment on Wednesday and did not receive a payment this week?

This is my first time using Vidzi.tv, anyone who has used the service for a while could you please let me know exactly how their payment periods work and if you were paid yesterday or today(Friday, August 12).

Usually if you request before Tuesday you're fine. But they are late with payments recently especially BTC donno about payza but they pay it much faster than btc

So I would have to request it at the end of Monday then? Vidzi needs to be a little more clear on the website about when to request the payment. Most websites say Request Payment between 1-14th of the month or whatever...

Payout request needs to be done by Wednesday is not exactly clear, Do they mean before Wednesday on Tuesday or any time on the day of Wednesday before it ends..

I see Vidzi.tv links everywhere so they obvouisly are paying people but my experience so far has not been that great..

So I would have to request it at the end of Monday then? Vidzi needs to be a little more clear on the website about when to request the payment. Most websites say Request Payment between 1-14th of the month or whatever...

Payout request needs to be done by Wednesday is not exactly clear, Do they mean before Wednesday on Tuesday or any time on the day of Wednesday before it ends..

I see Vidzi.tv links everywhere so they obvouisly are paying people but my experience so far has not been that great..

Vidzi always pays weekly.. but the best method for any amount is payza...

Vidzi start with payments BTC me down , I asked the date 08.09.2016 until today has not yet popped . Please solve . Username : alexandruan97

A man received the money , as I expect on 08/09/2016 and I 'm tired of waiting . It does not to use Vidzi.Tv username:alexandruan97

A man received the money , as I expect on 08/09/2016 and I 'm tired of waiting . It does not to use Vidzi.Tv username:alexandruan97

I would avice you to switch to payza.. they will pay by next week thursday

Is it just me or is the vidzi player not loading...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back