Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot for all you guys who sent me Invites. I made use of the very first invite that came to my INBOX.

Greatly Appreciated

Hello! I would love to get an invite to vidzi.tv. It is like the only host that has any of the cartoons my little 7month old son watches. Vidzi is what keeps me sane lol. Send me a PM and ill give you my email. I would highly appreciate it and thanks in advance.

I don't know if this is a foolish question, but why can't people just sign up for vidzi? Why does someone need to be invited? I know I just signed up, so I'm curious.

I don't know if this is a foolish question, but why can't people just sign up for vidzi? Why does someone need to be invited? I know I just signed up, so I'm curious.

Invitation only as registration is closed at the moment. Here is what their site says.

"Vidzi.tv Registration is now by invitation only, ask your friends for a invite.
Or email us screenshots of your affiliate/uploading activity on other site via contact us form to get a invite."

my paypal address is absolutely correct for the last 5 years and listed correctly for a long long time. I will try to some other account
the details on the account is not a valid paypal address, you can check for yourself; can send you a screenshot via pm if you want so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back