VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ahoura,

you mentioned payments were sent? to what payment processor exactly? :) if ever new payment processor is up, where do we edit or put it?

thanks!

Why is remote uploading taking so long? Actually, it's failing every time I am trying to remote upload.. :'(

It's showing this error:

Error: File download failed:/home/www/cgi-bin/temp/353370639321/9336622112__503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Last edited:
I am aware of this issue, to be honest one of our drives went out about 2 days ago and we had to replace it, right now we are copying data from the backup drive to bring the new drive up to date. This is causing an overload to the server, but good news is that we will be adding a new server, and chances are high that it will be in europe. We will keep you all posted.

Regards,
Ahoura

QUICK UPDATE

All the payments have been sent out.

Regards

Last edited:
We are aware of this issue and explained the reason.
We are in the progress of adding a new server.

Regards

QUICK UPDATE

Due to the recent problems with uploading and downloading speed, we have rented a new server located in EU. The server should go live within the next 72 hours, the upload and download speed should be increased. if you have any questions please let us know.

Regards
Ahoura

Last edited:
Yes we stream MKV, AVI, MP4 and FLV.

Regards

QUICK UPDATE

Our new EU server has been installed, feel free to test out the new speed and let us know you feedbacks.

Regards,
Ahoora

Last edited:
I am glad the download/upload speed is good. Please note that the speed will decrease a bit over the next few days from 12mbps as more users upload files, however it should not drop too low. Let me know if you have any questions or requests.

Regards
Ahoura

Hey

Firstly I didn't want to work with VidUP because of the speed from NL
it was like 200KB/s
I have tried again & again & again but still same issue !

but Now I falled in Love !<3<3<3

50e01cf3c2.png

Hi Uploader007,

I am glad you are satisfied with our recent improvement.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi Breezer,

I am fully aware of the mentioned website, and we have already been banned by paypal and can not sell premium accounts through them.

Regards,
Ahoura

QUICK UPDATE

We have just finished our plugin for PutLocker. You can now import videos from putlocker by simply copying and pasting Putlocker links in the url leech form.
This is a beta version, and we are currently only accepting video files that are streamable (If a file has a flash player on Putlocker then it is considered streamable).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ahoora

UPDATE

All the payments have sent out.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back