VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmoney or alertpay or moneybookers will be very good

Webmoney is complex to setup, AlertPay has already rejected us.

Regards

Without paypal sales will be low.Hope this limitation problems will be solved soon.

Dont worry, the alternative is going to be decent and maybe better than paypal.
You will see it in a few hours.

Regards

use payoneer to send payment. I believe most of the uploaders already have payoneer card.

Hi Sam,

I will look into the options, but to be honest right now I am more worried about premium sales, I can always transfer the money to my uploaders via western union.

Regards

regarding my premium account, my suggestion it just scrap it. No more premium account. Make money from ads on your video page and embedded video only. And to make profit, lower the rewards to uploader.

I don't mind lower rate as long as you keep paying and uploading / downloading speed is good.

Dear Sam,

I appreciate your suggestion, I am not going to lie, that is a possibility at the moment.
I dont think we would need to lower the rates much or at all because even with premium sales users would earn 20% of the value of the sales.

I spent the entire yesterday implementing a new system and I have contacted a new merchant regarding this, they will get back to me by next week or so. If they reject us we will forced to take down premium accounts.

But do not worry about payouts, all the payments will be sent out as usual to our uploaders but we do ask that if you want to share payment proof you blur out our email address and the transaction ID.

Regards
Ahoura

I will agree with Sam. It's a pretty good idea and that way even the uploaders can upload with FULL freedom and the videohost can also earn, but you guys have to lower the payout rates a little bit in order to be more stable. Like Sam said, it's alright as long as you pay but please don't offer high pay rates but without payment like most other sites.

Dear 54md54,

I appreciate your suggestion. Again its too early to do anything at the moment... I am still waiting for a merchant to get back to me and see if they can provide payment processing for VidUP. If they reject us, then we will be forced to stop our premium membership.

I am still doing my best to find a solution, and uploaders should not worry about their payments, all the payments will be sent out on time.

Regards

So are you still paying out via paypal?

Also, what's the minimum size for videos? I want to host mostly viral clips on your service which are all relatively short, do you pay for those?

http://vidup.me/lekk67ewpl9z

This doesn't play even though the thumbnail is there

Last edited:
Hi BlueFrogx,

Yes we are still paying via paypal.

The minimum size is 50mb.

The video you have sent me the link to has been removed.

Regards,
Ahoura

Yeah removed it cause it was below 50mb and therefore not profitable. I have quite a few short and viral videos that I was hoping to host on your service but unfortunately short videos aren't paid for so I'm back to letitbit for hosting those. I'll put some of the larger vids on your host for awhile and see how it goes.

Hi BlueFrogX,

Please check your PM.

UPDATE

We are still working with paypal to fix this issue, we will most probably not sell premium accounts anymore via paypal, but we are working hard to fix the paypal account.

Regards

QUICK UPDATE

I have asked paypal's AUP dept to call me but its been 4 days and I have been calling the customer service every day but they keep telling me to wait. I should be getting a call from them today and I will do my best to fix the account.

If you need the money urgently then PM me your information for one of the following options:

- Alertpay (This option will take around 2-3 business day for my credit card to be verified and for the payments to go out)
- WesternUnion.

Regards
Ahoura

QUICK UPDATE

Paypal has made its final decision to not work with us anymore, so now we are replacing PayZa(alertpay) and Payoneer as an alternative to paypal. We will be getting our accounts verified fairly soon and will add a new option to get payments via these services. We apologize to the current users who have already requested a payout, once our Payoneer and Payza accounts are ready we will inform you to re-request your money.

If you have any other known payment processor in mind, please let us know and we will consider it.

Regards

Last edited:
As far as I can see Moneybookers isnt friendly with video hosts so I would prefer to avoid them. If any reliable source can confirm that Moneybookers doesnt mind working with filehosts to pay affiliates then I might reconsider it. (Netload used to send payments via MB, but they stopped)

Regards,
Ahoura

Payza's support is not so good, we have been trying to get in touch with them for the past 4 days but we havent had any success. But payza will be the replacement of paypal.

Regards

He already said that it's replacing PayPal now.
But I am thoroughly disappointed with PayPal's departure:facepalm:

Check your PM

I need an option to create albums with my videos.

We could do that for you, however at the moment we are busy with our payment issues (receiving and sending). Once that has been cleared then we can move forward with new features etc.

Regards

PAYMENTS

More than half the payments were sent out today, we will send out the rest tomorrow. You may now resume uploading and sharing your files.
Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back