VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well most of the features are listed on http://vidup.me/?op=payments however something that isnt mentioned there is 20 Upload Slots available to premium users.

If we do get enough votes for torrent upload we could have that ready before FTP upload, but that will be only available to premium users.

Regards

I think torrents would be more intensive than FTP upload, but tbh rapidshare isn't the greatest

OzTIt.jpg

My vote still goes for FTP :D Or at least a one time method to transfer my files to your servers

Well That speed is a surprise, because most of our users get above 3mbps using rapidshare links. I will try my best to get FTP upload asap.

Regards

Well in regards to premium sales, we are working hard to find a good alternative to sell premium accounts.

If you are referring to uploaders' payments, we would be able to offer AlertPay and maybe MB as an option in a month or two.

Regards

Thank you, that is just awesome! can't wait it!<3

Hi BlueFrogx,

As I mentioned it will take around 10 days but I will do my best to speed things up.

Regards
Ahoura

thank you for the payment.

Since last few days, uploading always stucked and most of the files are failed to upload. I try to upload from my server, rapidshare, netload and 8 out of 10 failed.

thank you for the payment.

Since last few days, uploading always stucked and most of the files are failed to upload. I try to upload from my server, rapidshare, netload and 8 out of 10 failed.

I will look into this. I will be adding FTP upload soon so that would be a good solution, we are also upgrading our bw lines today or tomorrow.

Regards

Thanks for the payment.

Welcome

QUICK UPDATE

Our paypal account has been limited, so we had to disable premium sales for now. I apologize about this issue and will try my best to provide an alternative solution.

As far as paying uploaders goes we will most probably rely on AlertPay and will try to work something out with paypal.

For premium users, we will implement a new merchant with more payment options.

Once again I would like to apologize about this issue, please note that nothing will change everything should be fine within a week or so.

Regards

Last edited:
WebMoney is pretty complex to setup to be honest, right now I am working on implementing a new merchant for premium accounts, once that is done I will come up with a solution for uploaders.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back