VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is most probably due to the fact that the file has been removed from bitshare, I have just tested a bitshare link and it works fine from our end.

Regards

The link is OK but it I still have the same problem. Happens to me all the sites still using his own script. Why this?

since last few days, my earnings are drop by 50%. I have no idea what changes you made but I suspect the "add to my account" feature contribute to that. That is one feature I hate on videobb and if my earnings continue to drop, I will stop using vidup and continue using vidxden, which serve me well for the last 3 years.

Hey Ahoura
Remote Upload from Bitshare is not working Receive always Error

when I try to Upload a Rar file I get "extention not allowed"

thank you for the quick response to overcome the issue.

No worries Sam, I am here to help you.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hey Ahoura
Remote Upload from Bitshare is not working Receive always Error

when I try to Upload a Rar file I get "extention not allowed"

We do not accept .rar files, we only accept avi files. I will try to add a feature in the near future to allow .rar/.zip files to be uploaded but at the moment you can only upload .avi extensions.

Regards
Ahoura

QUICK UPDATE

All the payments have been sent.

Regards

QUICK FEATURE UPDATE

We have released a new feature, now uploaders can lock their files and prevent other users from copying them.

To Enable/Disable this feature simply go to your setting page by clicking on "My Account" from the top menu, scroll down to "Configuration" and check "Disable Video Mirroring". This will prevent people from mirroring your files.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Last edited:
Looks like I can't access the site now:

"Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.vidup.me.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

I have tried restarting the modem/router, clearing cache, but nothing helps. :(

//EDIT: Now it's working ... Have no idea what the problem was, but anyways...

Last edited:
I have just checked our monitoring software and the server has been up at all time for the past 24 hours, only our fileservers went down for less than a minute.

Regards,
Ahoura

+1 for FTP, that's the only thing keeping me from using your site for videos

Either that or please increase the remote URL limit, trying to move hundreds of file with 5 at once is quite tiring

Edit:

Rapidshare seems to fail for me
hjbni.jpg

Last edited:
sorry, for me is worst payment processor ever ( got 5 accounts limited ) - good for you if haven't any problems. and i found one thing - "Payments are only made via PayPal or Epassporte"
does Epassporte still accepted ?

+1 for FTP, that's the only thing keeping me from using your site for videos

Either that or please increase the remote URL limit, trying to move hundreds of file with 5 at once is quite tiring

Edit:

Rapidshare seems to fail for me
hjbni.jpg

Well I appreciate your vote, and would like to mention that we are currently working on that and the feature should be ready in the next 7 to 10 days.

Regarding the URL limit, you may want to consider upgrading to a premium member, but unfortunately we can not allow more than 5 upload slots for normal users, and this limitation is there to avoid server overloads.

I have just tested the rapidshare feature and its working fine, please check and see if the link is still live.

I understand that uploading might be a bit limited atm but please do note that we will try out best to make it easier and easier over time. Next step is going to be FTP Upload.

Regards

+10000000 to this!

Check my above post :)

any thoughts about another payment processor ? paypal is fraud.

Well in regards to premium sales, we are working hard to find a good alternative to sell premium accounts.

If you are referring to uploaders' payments, we would be able to offer AlertPay and maybe MB as an option in a month or two.

Regards

Hello,

Looks like you are ignoring one of my suggestions. I will repeat it once again:

I hope this isn't too much to ask, but can you please show the amount of time left before the file is deleted? Or, the time period since the file is last downloaded?

It was posted on 30th June. I am not forcing you to do it, but atleast give a reply, that's all! :)

Also, you had said that you will correct the " of 0 GB" to something relevant like "Of Unlimited" within 24 hours (on 28th June, 2012), but it's well over 1 week, I guess.

sorry, for me is worst payment processor ever ( got 5 accounts limited ) - good for you if haven't any problems. and i found one thing - "Payments are only made via PayPal or Epassporte"
does Epassporte still accepted ?

No unfortunately we only support PayPal atm, and thats because of our weekly payouts. Other video hosts pay users on NET15 or NET30 basis, but we pay every week so cash flow is an important thing for us.

Regards

Hello,

Looks like you are ignoring one of my suggestions. I will repeat it once again:

I hope this isn't too much to ask, but can you please show the amount of time left before the file is deleted? Or, the time period since the file is last downloaded?

It was posted on 30th June. I am not forcing you to do it, but atleast give a reply, that's all! :)

Also, you had said that you will correct the " of 0 GB" to something relevant like "Of Unlimited" within 24 hours (on 28th June, 2012), but it's well over 1 week, I guess.

Hi 54md54,

I am not ignoring you or your requests, I have just been a bit busy and forgot about this.

Well about showing when the file was last downloaded, I would consider that, but then it becomes easy for users to cheat the system by simply "Downloading" the file themselves when the file is close to getting removed.

I am going to look into the "0 GB" issue right now and will keep you posted.

Regards

QUICK UPDATE

We have fixed the 0MB issue, and now it display "Unlimited" instead.

Regards

Last edited:
Well I appreciate your vote, and would like to mention that we are currently working on that and the feature should be ready in the next 7 to 10 days.

Regarding the URL limit, you may want to consider upgrading to a premium member, but unfortunately we can not allow more than 5 upload slots for normal users, and this limitation is there to avoid server overloads.

I have just tested the rapidshare feature and its working fine, please check and see if the link is still live.

I understand that uploading might be a bit limited atm but please do note that we will try out best to make it easier and easier over time. Next step is going to be FTP Upload. Also how many files can a premium remote at once?

Regards

Check my above post :)

Well in regards to premium sales, we are working hard to find a good alternative to sell premium accounts.

If you are referring to uploaders' payments, we would be able to offer AlertPay and maybe MB as an option in a month or two.

Regards

I wouldn't mind going premium as soon as FTP is ready. How many files can premium users upload at once?

Well to tell you the truth FTP might be only available to premium users, We will have to see how much pressure it would cause our servers and make the decision accordingly. But it would first be released to everyone.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back