VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
The links are dynamically generated and are bound to one IP and are valid for 6 hours. So the link will work for YOUR IP only and only for 6 hours.

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards
Ahoura

Dear 54md54,

Even though Vorado explained it very well but I am going to explain it to you again. I understand that "Stream" is better however in a technical sense Download and Stream are both the same, the file is being downloaded from our servers (this is the only part we really care about) and user is either saving it or watching it. Now we are using "Download" because you will get paid from premium users downloading your file as well (Only premium users are allowed to download files), therefore "Download" is better because it could mean both streaming and downloading a file while streaming means watching a file only.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards
Ahoura
Dear Ahoura,

It was suggested only because it was more meaningful. It's okay if you don't like to change it.

My other suggestions:

1) Adding a favicon.
2) Showing the duration of the videos in a new column.
3) Changing from Dvix to Flash.
4) Extending the time period of deletion if the file is not downloaded/viewed to atleast 2 months. 15 days is TOO less.
5) http://vidup.me/?op=my_account --> Instead of showing "Used space:37.93 of 0 GB" - Can you please change the 0 GB to Unlimited or something relevant?

Again, these are just suggestions, not orders :)

Also, change your personal text from "File Host - Vreer.com" to "File Host - Vidup.me" otherwise newbies like me will think you are associated to that site :P

Regards

Last edited:
I appreciate the suggestions, and :

1. Will be done asap
2. its doable and easy but not sure if its that important. will look into it.
3. We cant do this, we tried but it requires alot of server power to do it properly. We will reconsider this later.
4. We have got a lot of similar requests but please try to understand that we also need to push users to become a premium member, if we offer everything to normal users then users will never upgrade to premium.
5. I will have that fixed in the next 24 hours.

About VReer in my name, I contacted the admin already but havent got any replied yet.

Regards
Ahoura

4. We have got a lot of similar requests but please try to understand that we also need to push users to become a premium member, if we offer everything to normal users then users will never upgrade to premium.
But 15 days is too less! (I really mean it) Even 1 month for premium is also very less considering almost $10/month. Atleast can you make it 2 months for standards and perhaps 6 months for premium? We are already doing the job of pushing the members to upgrade by promoting videos, isn't it?

Last edited:
Dear 54md54,

I have changed the settings to:

- Normal users' files are removed after 30 days of no download
- Premium users' files are removed after 60 days of no download

Please note that this is pretty good considering that we remove the files "x" days after no download, meaning that if you get a single download 1 day before "x"th day, your video will not be removed.

This is the best we can do at the moment.

Regards,
Ahoura

Dear 54md54,

I have changed the settings to:

- Normal users' files are removed after 30 days of no download
- Premium users' files are removed after 60 days of no download

Please note that this is pretty good considering that we remove the files "x" days after no download, meaning that if you get a single download 1 day before "x"th day, your video will not be removed.

This is the best we can do at the moment.

Regards,
Ahoura
Thank you very much. I am sure other users would appreciate as well.:)

BTW, I was thinking of suggesting to add a forum where users can discuss problems and doubts and also post payment proof which is the first thing that an uploader sees while joining a program.

OR,

Maybe you can have an area where payment proof by users will be stored.

BTW, how long can an unregistered AND a free member watch a video before being asked to upgrade?

You are welcome.

About that, we might add a forum fairly soon. But we will have to look into this first and make sure its a smart idea.

Regards

Adding a forum community for our users.

The reason we might not do it is simple, people will break the rules, share illegal files there and its hard to control a forum community and we will be held reliable for our users' actions.

Regards

I have a premium membership Bitshare, but the remote does not work download url, a file of 700 mb is imported as a file of 32 kb. Why?

Adding a forum community for our users.

The reason we might not do it is simple, people will break the rules, share illegal files there and its hard to control a forum community and we will be held reliable for our users' actions.

Regards

Why? Just create an Announcement board and the Payment proof board.

I hope this isn't too much to ask, but can you please show the amount of time left before the file is deleted? Or, the time period since the file is last downloaded?

Hey Ahoura

Today is the 29.06 any news about the EU Server ?

Hi Simoestcoool,

To tell you the truth we were going to purchase it today, but unfortunately due to some of our advertising servers (3rd party servers, not ours) we lost a bit of revenue and to keep the service going we would need to postpond it a bit.

I have gone ahead and increased the bandwidth limit on our servers and also for users for now, but as far as an EU server goes, please note that most our uploaders are from EU so we would need a fairly strong server to start with so it will be added in the VERY near future. I might add FTP uploads sooner to allow better upload speed.

Regards
Ahoura

I have a premium membership Bitshare, but the remote does not work download url, a file of 700 mb is imported as a file of 32 kb. Why?

It is most probably due to the fact that the file has been removed from bitshare, I have just tested a bitshare link and it works fine from our end.

Regards

Why? Just create an Announcement board and the Payment proof board.

I hope this isn't too much to ask, but can you please show the amount of time left before the file is deleted? Or, the time period since the file is last downloaded?

Hi 54md54,

I might create a custom piece of script for Payment proof and announcements with comments, this way we would have more control over the content.

Regards

Please add Philippines on Tier 3 so I could join.

Thanks

unfortunately we do not have enough advertisers for Philippines, so we can not do that.

Regards

QUICK UPDATE

We have just added support for RapidGator.net, now you can leech videos using rapidgator links, the links leeched from RG is not part of your daily limit (so you get unlimited upload traffic).

Regards

Last edited:
Hey Ahoura

Thanks for answer well I hope you get the Server soon

for now I have maybe to use the Remote Upload Function

I have found a good trick :d

your Server is getting a good speed from Rapidshare

So I upload my files to Rapidshare after to Vidup using Remote Upload ( Free Leech )

but please is it possible to add a function to extract Rar/Zip files online in the file manager?

that will be verry helpfull :)

Well thats a really good trick, yes we usually get above 4mbps from rapidshare. And other hosts such as RapidGator, Netload and Bitshare go upto 2-3mbps.

I will look into this for you, and try my best to deliver this feature. It should be easy to add a normal UNZIP functionality, however allowing multiple zip files to be extracted might be a bit tricky considering that we do not store all the files in one single folder.

Regards
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back