VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
reward is too low & payout too high. i suggest you make 15$ it will better to use your site as a mirror or as first place link if you did not limit visitors to watch video.

Hiiiii! Good site. I love you . Hope you improve site soon.

Can you upgrade account into premium. Account: knightptv39

Last edited:
reward is too low & payout too high. i suggest you make 15$ it will better to use your site as a mirror or as first place link if you did not limit visitors to watch video.

Well to be honest what you are asking is completely unreasonable. You are saying that $3 dollars is too little, and payout is too high. and then you also want us to limit users a bit? This is impossible to do unfortunately as video hosting is expensive and we cant afford the suggested model.

send me the activation link user name : egyptianman

Account activated.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Hiiiii! Good site. I love you . Hope you improve site soon.

Can you upgrade account into premium. Account: knightptv39

Thank you, We will try our best to improve the site.

Unfortunately we have given away all the 10 Free Premium accounts.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards

I have activated your account,

Let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Regards

Hi. I have just registered. There are few questions. What is the disk space and file lifetime for free users?

Also plz enable embed feature and add mediafire as a remote upload host.

Edit: Just saw 49 GB disk space and 5 GB daily traffic. Its way too low for many. Please increase it. I have been looking for a good video host for long time.

Hi. I have just registered. There are few questions. What is the disk space and file lifetime for free users?

Also plz enable embed feature and add mediafire as a remote upload host.

Edit: Just saw 49 GB disk space and 5 GB daily traffic. Its way too low for many. Please increase it. I have been looking for a good video host for long time.

Hi,

Embed will be enabled later on, please be patient.
Mediafire will be added if it receives one more vote.

About disk space, as I have mentioned before we will increase the 49GB limit soon, however 5GB traffic is set for streaming, uploaders do not have to worry about that, thats the limit of bandwidth users have.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards

Please add japan in group C

Unfortunately atm we do not have advertisers for Japan, please remind me in a week and I will check again.

Regards

We currently have servers in the US, but soon will be getting servers from EU datacenters (depending on our traffic)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards

Upload file size limit in RU 5000. And I can't upload 1.400 MB, getting this error " Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit: "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back