VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sambaker,

Well you beat me to announcing the news. Yes we just enabled embed codes and you get paid for the streams through the embed code. But Please note that the same rule applies, the videos should be bigger than 50mb, and 60% of the videos should be streamed for you to get paid.

Regards

Hi,

It is not possible atm because we can not offer online streaming for rmvb, so the uploaded videos will be delayed until they are converted to mp4.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards

Yes the current system can convert the files to MP4, however we still havent enabled rmvb simply because from the time you upload a video till it gets converted it could take upto an hour (depending on the size of the queue) and while the video is under conversion we display the original video for streaming. This will not work with rmvb.

Let me know if you have any other questions or need help with anything.

Regards

Hey Ahoura

Please Add Vidup to File Uploader Z-o-o-m.eu

Hi,

We are working on adding a new EU server atm, let us add that server first to make sure that we can handle the traffic/upload and then we will add zoom.

Regards

hi. is the conversion working? could u check pls? thanks!

Hi Dashez,

Yea the conversion is working however a bit slow, we are doing 2 conversions at a time atm to avoid server overload. We understand its a bit slow, but we will soon speed things up.

Regards

Hello ahoura!
I'm a new member of your site!
I have two question
1. Can I upload flv file? Do your site convert flv file to mp4 file?
2. When i upload mp4 video file, i can watch this mp4 video very fast.So i convert flv file to mp4 by total converter or orther program convert, then i upload in your site but i can't watch the video(can not see any thing), i only hear the sound of video :((
By the way, i like your site, it don't have too much ads. The site very nice.
I hope you will add fpt upload soon <3

Hi JoeJoe123,

Welcome to vidup and thanks for joining us.

1. Yes currently all the files will be converted into MP4 (including mp4 files) mainly because we do not know how the files were encoded and that sometimes causes issues with users seeking through the videos.

2. Do not convert the files yourself, we will take care of that. and if you convert the file, we would have to convert it too and that will just reduce the quality of your videos. And again as I mentioned above, some convertors are not reliable and thats why we convert our videos again to make sure they are compatible with our website.

We will try and add ftp soon if everything goes smooth.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards

Quick Update

We have disabled MP4 conversion due to high server load, instead we have increased free users' streaming speed. We will be increasing our rates for publishers fairly soon.

Regards

Last edited:
ahoura you need to fix the speed! :(
i cannot wait for 45 mins just for 1 video :(
ckFTi.png

and would be nice if you increase file storage time from 10 days to 15 or 20 for registered users, 10 days quite low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back