Status
Not open for further replies.
Payments from 4/25/17 and 5/6/17 not yet re sent to bitcoin

I have 2 payments for bitcoin that were never confirmed and got sent back to you.
The first was from 4/25/17 and the second was from 5/6/17.
I used your customer service form at the host, but I am not certain the messages went through.
If you would check on those payments and re send them I would appreciate it greatly.
Feel free to contact me through my email at your site under Blindmelon or you can PM me here if you need to discuss anything.

Thank you for your help with this matter.

Blindmelon

I wrote this on the 24th of May 2017 and still have not been re issued the payments or heard anything from you about it.

Please check your records from 4/25/17 and 5/6/17 on my pay outs. You will find they were sent back to you when they couldn't be confirmed when bitcoin got very busy. I requested a payment on 5/22/17 just to see if you were still paying out and received it as normal.

I have been very patient about this, but it is getting out of hand on how long it is taking to rectify this matter. I will post here when I have been paid to let others know that it was done as well.

Thank you for your attention to this.
Blindmelon
Note: I have been reviewing my payments from all hosts and I found the payment from my 4/25/17 request (thank you) however the payment from 5/6/17 is still outstanding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back