Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost Payments

I have 2 payments for bitcoin that were never confirmed and got sent back to you.
The first was from 4/25/17 and the second was from 5/6/17.
I used your customer service form at the host, but I am not certain the messages went through.
If you would check on those payments and re send them I would appreciate it greatly.
Feel free to contact me through my email at your site under Blindmelon or you can PM me here if you need to discuss anything.

Thank you for your help with this matter.

Blindmelon

I start thinking that recent BTC payments are delayed because of insane BTC ratings. Bitcoin value jumped so high lately, that for the guys who have to buy BTC to pay us it must be a real pain. I made my request on vidto 3 days ago, so nothing to worry about for me yet. However, if there are some issues, it would be good to get an update from Vidto admin.

I start thinking that recent BTC payments are delayed because of insane BTC ratings. Bitcoin value jumped so high lately, that for the guys who have to buy BTC to pay us it must be a real pain. I made my request on vidto 3 days ago, so nothing to worry about for me yet. However, if there are some issues, it would be good to get an update from Vidto admin.

i use payza (no btc) and delay is the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back