Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have news from Jim @ vidto.me ?
He seems total disapperead and i have 2 payments on hold from 60+ days.. i m starting to be worried about...

He seems total disapperead and i have 2 payments on hold from 60+ days.. i m starting to be worried about...
Most hosts forbid requesting multiple payments when you have one pending already.
Depending on your form of payment and the amount , this may be the reason for the delay.
For example, for some sending more than 200 Bitcoins is not a feasible thing.

Do you maybe have Paypal as your payment method? That's a problem for them now. For me, they've paid via Payza. But it's just been a few months for me so I don't have lots of time to draw on.

Thanks for payment via Payza :)
But I saw that transaction is send by Tom from Vidzi.tv so Vidzi and Vidto are managed by the same team? Tom and Jim are the same person?!?

Last edited:
my not understand today all video deleted what is happening?:cursing:scammer 9 monht jobs to vidto and delete all file
You probably had weak password and someone was able to login and delete those files.

did you use zoom uploader ? pm me details and your username

if anyone else has similar issues, pm or email us; in the mean time we have disabled file deletes

Nice, hopefully everyones gets back their profile, and finally received a response from Jim, after months : )
Btw, i'm not sure how many ppl are affected with this problem, but how could anyone get access to their acc s, at the same time!? Maybe all of those didn have sec. lock on? But still deleting thousands of videos would took serious amount of time, even selecting all on every page. Hopefully the vids can be restored as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back