Status
Not open for further replies.
your rirght after this new 720p got added for some users i notice the servers got slow and the videos take ages to load and keep freezing evry 30 seconds

some videos are saying video not found or taking a long time to stream
i had asked previously for your username & i haven't received it, without that i cant check your videos to verify it

2ndly none of our servers were down

your rirght after this new 720p got added for some users i notice the servers got slow and the videos take ages to load and keep freezing evry 30 seconds
your username ? pm me the details

we use mp4 psedostreaming, if you have a video with long runtime like 60minutes or so; it till take atleast 8-10mb of moov to be downloaded before the video actually starts & there is no way around it

i had asked previously for your username & i haven't received it, without that i cant check your videos to verify it

2ndly none of our servers were down

your username ? pm me the details

we use mp4 psedostreaming, if you have a video with long runtime like 60minutes or so; it till take atleast 8-10mb of moov to be downloaded before the video actually starts & there is no way around it

Sorry but I actually don't have an account, I'm using someone else's videos who uses your service.

Very very slow streaming speed.
It's almost impossible to load and stream a video (even if the upload/convertion speed is good).

we are currently facing dns issues, this will take some time to get fixed as nameserver updates can take upto 48hours to propagate

uploaders can keep uploading just edit your hosts file with the site ip 46.28.203.11

@puzzles, send me link to the files having issue and your location via pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back