VidSubmit: Make MORE $$$ With Your Files! (Now Live)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the money and run? Hope not.

Couple of kids without the means to carry on business.

I see he still uses his autoposter for himself so its not a tech thing.

Take the money and run? Hope not.

Couple of kids without the means to carry on business.

I see he still uses his autoposter for himself so its not a tech thing.

I think so, the site Still down after a week, :facepalm: if not, he will reply on this thread.

yeah he stole our money and close the website... thats the sad true. im scamed with 4$ at least it is not too much :) they was 5 but i used 1.

We have no reason to scam anyone - we ran into a number off issues including constant Sidereel bans, TV-Links, etc. The site will be back up soon with several new sites supported and some new features. When the site comes back online, if you're unsatisfied we can issue a refund. - Craig

We have no reason to scam anyone - we ran into a number off issues including constant Sidereel bans, TV-Links, etc. The site will be back up soon with several new sites supported and some new features. When the site comes back online, if you're unsatisfied we can issue a refund. - Craig
seriously, u should notify us or tell it in here. if u tell earlier, we wont say that vidsubmit scam. anyhow, thanks for telling that site wil be back soon. looking forward for ur good news.

Message the Op a few times on gmail asking what's the update with the site and he is not responding (over 4 days now), beginning to wonder.

LoL maybe as I said.. Well, me too have almost 3k point left.. So the admin here won't reply us. After he said vidsubmit will come out with great feature, i Considered sc*m now :)

Can anyone contact the author of this article ? we need to know if this service will be online again or no

I tried numerous times and he doesn't respond back. 3 weeks later the site still says:
We're doing some maintenance on our server. We try to be back online ASAP!

I'm really thinking this is the end of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back