VidSubmit: Make MORE $$$ With Your Files! (Now Live)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, having used this service for over a week it has advantages and...NO DISADVANTAGES!! Hits are constantly coming in (and now with the new drip feature it is even more constant)! You really should try this out, i can bet you will be hooked for life (like i am). Another reason why i decided to stay on board wasn't to just make money, if the support isn't there then there really isn't a point but the op is always really helpful and almost always online to help out any which way possible. Super great guy. Anyway i can't praise this script enough and i say to the op once more, THANKS!!

5 submit sites ! i think little
We'll have dozens in the very near future. (especially movie sites)

what's this doing,can anyone tell me?
I sent you a PM. (feel free to add me on MSN if you need any help)

Guys, having used this service for over a week it has advantages and...NO DISADVANTAGES!! Hits are constantly coming in (and now with the new drip feature it is even more constant)! You really should try this out, i can bet you will be hooked for life (like i am). Another reason why i decided to stay on board wasn't to just make money, if the support isn't there then there really isn't a point but the op is always really helpful and almost always online to help out any which way possible. Super great guy. Anyway i can't praise this script enough and i say to the op once more, THANKS!!
Thanks for the very kind review. We're dedicating quite a bit of time to perfecting this script. Movies will be in very soon (and lots of movie sites), more TV sites and a couple other nifty things.

hi mate can i have a trial account
Sent you a PM.

I want a trial account
Sent you a PM.

5 submit sites ! i think little
I agree! We're gonna add a whole bunch more. But we're currently working on getting the whole posting and processing system running as fast & smoothly as possible (we moved the main website to a new dedicated webserver yesterday, which is already a big improvement).

Once we add more sites and several other great features (for posting entire seasons etc) we expect TONS of links to be processed, and we wanna make sure everything is in place to handle the massive amounts of URLs you guys will be posting :)

Rest assured, we're doing everything we can do add as much sites & features to our service as possible. Expect great stuff to come real soon!

Anyways adding link was tooooo slow man.. It's been whole day my link was on "Schedule later" it's just few link. Why it's taking almost 24 hour to submit the link? Anyhow I'm glad on this service. But If it faster it would be better.

can i have trial account plz
PM sent!

Anyways adding link was tooooo slow man.. It's been whole day my link was on "Schedule later" it's just few link. Why it's taking almost 24 hour to submit the link? Anyhow I'm glad on this service. But If it faster it would be better.
We just moved to a pretty good dedicated server, so link submits are way faster than before. The drip-feeding pretty much allows you to use whatever time between posts that you want. It's very slick - try it. ;)

didnt send me trial account till now..
Sent you one a few days ago. I apologize for any delays.

Hie can add cancel button on it? Coz sometimes I've always submit wrong link. Sometimes I forget to change the show title

We just moved to a pretty good dedicated server, so link submits are way faster than before. The drip-feeding pretty much allows you to use whatever time between posts that you want. It's very slick - try it. ;)

well, ive got alot of link that to sidereel that wont work!!since yesterday. its had been more than 24 hour and now i need to do it manually... im a bit disappointed now. seriously i think im just wasted my $5 :facepalm: . and yeah i added a ton of link today.. well the most "Schedule later" is Sidereel site. the very favorite site of all. i think it will not done until tomorrow again? seriously the 1st time i get my trail account it was better than now.
so now i hope that it will like u guys say.. Faster. and Very slick. hope to see that. 8-)

I know for a fact that they are working on resolving all the bugs as quick as they can. Patience lol

lol, i try to, but its more than 24 hour friend.. even until now, my link is Still in "Schedule later" mode. u know friend, every time the newest show were show up, u want ur link will be there at soon as possible, but seriously.. lol? :facepalm:

You want to make little money fast, or steady money daily over and over again? If you chose option 2 then this is the script for you :)

jezhead i added 100 links(weeds season 6,7,5,4,3,2,1| True blood season 4(9-12)| 90210 season 1,3(7,13,17-19) and on videozer i have 36 hits ,i added in 4 days ago :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back