Vidsrc.me Movie Streaming API - Discussion Thread

Vidsrc.me

Hey guys,

Many of you may already have heard about Vidsrc API, as our service has been online for over 5 years now. For those who are not familiar with it, we boast one of the largest, if not the largest, movie streaming databases, featuring over 66,000 movies and 320,000 episodes. Moreover, we are continuously expanding our collection with new uploads every day.

In this thread, we would like to discuss our service's pros and cons with you, aiming to improve it and better meet your needs.

Our project was quite simple until a few months ago when we began implementing numerous enhancements. We added several more servers, integrated subtitles, and upgraded our API. Currently, we are also working on a few other exciting projects:

1. A Dashboard where users can choose a premium option and add credits to remove ads completely.
  2. An Easy site integration option that allows you to connect your domain (change name servers) and obtain a fully functional, 100% automated site with a selection of designs from popular sites like 123movies, fmovies, solarmovies, soap2day, etc.
  3. An Earning program, where you can choose between 0%, 50%, or 100% ads and earn from your traffic. This will be particularly beneficial for those who have been manually uploading content. With this option, you won't need to worry about DMCA removal or file expiration headaches anymore.
We also have some other ideas in mind, but these three are the most crucial ones so far. If you have any remarks or ideas that we can implement, please feel free to discuss them here. We are open to any criticism and, of course, welcome compliments as well :)
Post automatically merged:

Few more updates :

1. We also launched domain status page, for any case if some of domain goes down, you can bookmark this page : Vidsrc.Domains

2. Sites that have more than 10.000 Users daily can get 50% ads reducing.

3. IPTV resellers also can get integration on their xtreamui platform.

Last edited:
15 comments
This service has been around for a long time and steady. Probably the most trusted api for the long run.

Looking forward for the adfree option.

I am using mtdb (not wordpress) .. can auto embed be implemented?

Think there is a bug in the iframe code ... the tag is tmdb but the ID belongs to imdb.

Last edited:
This service has been around for a long time and steady. Probably the most trusted api for the long run.

Looking forward for the adfree option.

I am using mtdb (not wordpress) .. can auto embed be implemented?

Think there is a bug in the iframe code ... the tag is tmdb but the ID belongs to imdb.

First, thank you so much for your kind words! We're truly humbled by your appreciation. It's been our utmost priority to provide a reliable and trustworthy service for our users, and knowing that you find us to be the most trusted API for the long run means a lot to us.

Our dev will take a look to mtdb theme and i will let you know about auto import.

How do I add vidsrc servers to existing movies on my website?
I added movies before I discovered Vidsrc. Is there any way I could add Vidsrc server to them?

How do I add vidsrc servers to existing movies on my website?
I added movies before I discovered Vidsrc. Is there any way I could add Vidsrc server to them?
No. You have to start all over again with either psyplay plug-in or dooplay plug in. Unfortunately I never got to have this work.

1. A Dashboard where users can choose a premium option and add credits to remove ads completely.
This is done dashboard is ready for use, right now we offer cheapest price for streaming only 1$ for 1000 plays and we don't count play like other hostings if user only click on play button 1 play = 1 User / IP address to watch over 5% of the movie/episode.

Soon will be also released our own CMS where webmasters can just connect domain with our dashboard and have their own streaming site in just few clicks, where they can choose between most famous templates like 123movies, Soap2day, Fmovies, Putlocker etc.

Yes, one of the features that will be added to the dashboard and custom CMS, which we will release soon, is a language selection option. This will allow the webmaster to choose which subtitle languages will be displayed on their site.

Other features that will be included in the dashboard are a custom logo (available for premium users), custom player design, ad placements, and various other enhancements.

Additionally, we will introduce caching features for regular users. For example, if they watch the movie "Iron Man" with Italian subtitles and the volume set at 30%, these settings will be saved. The next time they watch a movie, the default language will be Italian, and the volume will start at 30%.

Yes, one of the features that will be added to the dashboard and custom CMS, which we will release soon, is a language selection option. This will allow the webmaster to choose which subtitle languages will be displayed on their site.

Other features that will be included in the dashboard are a custom logo (available for premium users), custom player design, ad placements, and various other enhancements.

Additionally, we will introduce caching features for regular users. For example, if they watch the movie "Iron Man" with Italian subtitles and the volume set at 30%, these settings will be saved. The next time they watch a movie, the default language will be Italian, and the volume will start at 30%.
when the CMS will be ready? :sweat:

Back