VidPlay.net - Real Time, Premium, Subs, PPD+PPS, - official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi kocok,
the size limit for files was 20mb, your file is 3.8mb so it didn't count
but don't worry about it, we just set the minimum size limit to 1mb so from now it will count.

about the views that were not paid - this is what we are going to do:
now you have 595 views to the file, most views are from tier 4, but lets say they were all tier 1 ,
1.5$/1000*595 = 0.8925$ and rounding it up to 1$
we added the balance to your account , check it :)

thanks for letting us know !

Xingbairong - you now a premium account

thexvid - reports are in real time so you are being paid when the user clicked play
and like the TOS says is if its legal and not copyrighted stuff you can

It's a great host in my first day I earned the following :

32774 / $30.1836

They pay on time and they don't cheat with views.

They are also better than other sites who offer higher rates but however those sites cheat with the views :)

Here is some reasons that comes to mind:
We count more than 1/24, all the stats are transparent for you the uploaders (money per file feature),
And... the most important thing, the site will provide very fast speeds for free users
So you will get much more traffic than what you get from the 'only premium' sites that pays you gazillions of dollars per visit
Convinced ?

Are you sure you count more than 1 IP/24 hours like your post says? My files seem to be showing otherwise.

hi
mwasten - exatcly ! you can earn more with this site like the rates table says , give it a try !
all the uploaders that tried our service are still working with us and that because we give the highest revenue!
give it a try !!! :)

tocsik - you dont need luck only to share your files and i am sure you will see that you get exactly what you should get but.. anyway we wish you good luck :)

thachamp4eva - what would you improve?

millha - what was the problem ?

depaq - we do count more than 1/24 but i saw that you have some files that are numbered as episode 1, episode 2, episode 3, etc
and i am sure you can see that the first parts are paying fully and the other part that users probably downloaded right after the first part - not all of them are counted.
i guess your users downloaded few files one after another , could that be the case?
here is a pic from a random user from a random file, thats how we see it and we are happy to share stats like this
if you want to see your iwn stats foe a specific file send us email and we will share it with you
vidplayfileip.png

we are thinking about adding a new feature that will let you click on the amount of downloads and see this list of the download time location and the money earned by that view (without ip due to privacy )
is that a feature you would like to see in our host?

Last edited:
Yes, the first parts seem to be counting right. So are you saying the the multiple per IP doesn't count when they watch them back to back? I'm fairly sure that is what they are doing.

And yes, I think being able to see the things like country of the downloader, as well as the URL viewed from are nice things to have.

The problem when i uploaded a format that maybe you couldn't convert, thus it ask to install divx player which also did nothing. I think it's either avi or mkv.

Besides that, Can you make it pop-under? Currently its pop-up. :)

Some questions:

Can I copy files/import files other peopel uploaded into my account? If not can u consider enabling this feature?
Do you count 1 view/ip for 24 hours or what is maximum profit I can receive from downloader in 1 day?
for the gifts in the rewards program if i earn 100$ and later earn 100$ again i will receive 20$ total for gifts or only 10$?

Depaq - we will add it soon
did you work out the views ? is it ok now?

millha - the divx player is for avi and mkv files
we will add the option to convert in the future we hope it wont take long

GEDHARA[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] - done! enjoy !

[/FONT]filenuke[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] - you can import only public files to your account
[/FONT]we count more views than 1/24 but it depends on the location same for max profit per day
the gifts is what your earned overall , if every month you earn 100$ than than after 100$ month you will get gift1 after 500$ gift 2, and after 1000$ gift3 , you can get the each gift only once.

breezer1990 - we are getting 30-40mb/s
where are uploading from ? which country and what connection ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back