Vidoza.net - extra rewards | torrent | daily payouts | bonuses | anti-adblock

Eugene Vidoza

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction Users,
We are Eugene and Helen and we will be your affiliate managers in this Vidoza official support thread.

Who are we?
We are the high skilled team from Europe with good experience in IT and we proudly present Vidoza - video streaming hosting with the best service, ultra-fast servers and profitable affiliate program.

We would appreciate any feedback from you and welcome any suggestions. Our team will do the best to improve the quality of the service that meet all your expectations.

Payment Terms:

• All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too);
  • Views and downloads are counted up from 2 to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP;
  • The minimum payout amount is $5 USD;
  • Payouts are processed 2-3 times a week (if you need your payout immediately try to contact with affiliate manager);
  • Payments methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal, Payoneer (minimal withdrawal 50$!), Paxum, Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Y.Money, QIWI, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin;
  • 11% referral income;
  • Individual deals for site owners and experienced webmasters.

Key benefits:

• Legal adult content is allowed;
  • Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact affiliates managers);
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design;
  • Nice UI and UX;
  • 15 GB max file size;
  • Files without views are stored: 30 days for free accounts and from 60 days to 1 year for premium accounts
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime;

Technical features:

• Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload;
  • Subtitle upload support;
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users.

Conditions:

• Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidoza Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy :)
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

We would like to welcome you to our affiliate program. Feel free to use our service and contact us if you have any questions, requests or technical issues.

Our contacts:

Online chat in your partner account or on support page.

Email: support1(at)vidoza.net
elena.affiliates(at)vidoza.net

Telegram: @vidoza1
Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7gy8uDqa-tukU6UQ

Last edited:
3,402 comments
Hello,

I answerd your PM

Hello,

For now we don't have problems on zoom on our side.
Give please more details
check PM..
i give you sample video..

thank you

------------------
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2017-06-09$xx.xxPENDING
2017-05-28$xx.xxPAID

Hello,

Yes, it will be implemented

Can you add an option to change font size in player?

Hello,

What exactly problems do you have with player?

player don't work properly on Firefox.

Hello,

Send please PM:
your username, your traffic's country and the links for such video

Viewers are sending me messages that sometimes player gets broken in the middle of video "Could not load media" or something like that.
Can you fix?

Last edited:
All members have problem with Firefox you can play movies tv shows but after 10 minutes all is blank also like @efilmy "Could not load media" only on Firefox you can test

This is very important trust me Eugene
Font is really small, if you can increase temporary

Last edited:
Yes, we will send this issue to the developers.

All members have problem with Firefox you can play movies tv shows but after 10 minutes all is blank also like @efilmy "Could not load media" only on Firefox you can test

This is very important trust me Eugene
Font is really small, if you can increase temporary

Is the custom video snapshot image taking longer to show up? Before was immediately, today is taking hours .... I think important because not all videos generate an image correctly. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I get complaints that sometimes it is appearing error 500 in embed, and already happened in my account vidoza 2x today.

Last edited:
Download videos not working
[h=1]Bad Request[/h] Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand

This error is common, perhaps it explains the fall of the gains of all

Dear partners!

If you have any problem with video, send please the links for these files PM, your username, time of error and frequency of such situation (sometimes, often, constantly). .
It will be much easier and quicker to detect the reason. You will help us very much to solve the problem.
Thanks in advance.

Dear partners!

If you have any problem with video, send please the links for these files PM, your username, time of error and frequency of such situation (sometimes, often, constantly). .
It will be much easier and quicker to detect the reason. You will help us very much to solve the problem.
Thanks in advance.

I am sent you few days ago about problem with views and still not response.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello,[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We never shave any views. [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Do you have some problems with counting? [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by AcongNgock
Vidzoda they revenue shaving, questioned
wacko.gif

[/FONT]
Statistics is good! :)

Last edited:
Back