Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
There are 2 reason video get delete if it has no views or DMCA. If you have good amount of traffic you can pm me i will make your account premium then your videos won't delete.
Thats is not the problem Sir
I uploaded these videos 10 days ago
You are having Problems with your servers
All of my videos is deleted
There's is not these reason
THESE VIDEOS IS DELETED IS NOT THE REASON OF DMCA OR NO Views
You are having Problems with your site

Thats is not the problem Sir
I uploaded these videos 10 days ago
You are having Problems with your servers
All of my videos is deleted
There's is not these reason
THESE VIDEOS IS DELETED IS NOT THE REASON OF DMCA OR NO Views
You are having Problems with your site
Ok can you share your username because no one report this i will check.

Team
Vidlox

MORE BONOUS = $50 EACH WILL ADD IN TOP 3 USERS BALANCE, WILL SHARE THE 15 DAYS DATA HERE FOR MORE BONOUS STAY TUNE AND START UPLOADING NOW DON'T MISS THE CHANCE.

Announcement = We will double the price from 15th march to 31st march so you guys can earn and if we get good amount of traffic might be we will continue the prices so you all can gear up , upload files to vidlox and get ready to earn some real quick money

Hi! I liked the speed of the site, but there is a problem with the subtitles:

quiOlIO.png

is this going to be fixed?

Hi! I liked the speed of the site, but there is a problem with the subtitles:

quiOlIO.png

is this going to be fixed?
Hello
I will check and update you.

Team
Vidlox

MORE BONOUS = $50 EACH WILL ADD IN TOP 3 USERS BALANCE, WILL SHARE THE 15 DAYS DATA HERE FOR MORE BONOUS STAY TUNE AND START UPLOADING NOW DON'T MISS THE CHANCE.

Announcement = We will double the price from 15th march to 31st march so you guys can earn and if we get good amount of traffic might be we will continue the prices so you all can gear up , upload files to vidlox and get ready to earn some real quick money

EDIT: disregard.

PS: API is still broken but it's now showing an SQL query error.

Code:
Can't execute select:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'LEFT JOIN FilesDMCA d ON d.file_id=f.file_id
                WHERE file_code IN ('lzqyb8util' at line 3 at Modules/DataBase.pm line 92.

Last edited:
Hello
I will check and update you.

Team
Vidlox

thanks.

@Onload can you please add the option to use a snapshot rather than a screenlist for video thumbnail.

thanks
Hello
Noted will try to release in next update.

Team
Vidlox

Hello
Ya there is downtime for 7 min today some technical glitch was there which resolved instantly, if you still facing any issues please clear your cache.

Team
Vidlox

Hello
Ya there is downtime for 7 min today some technical glitch was there which resolved instantly, if you still facing any issues please clear your cache.

Team
Vidlox

Yeah it is up and running. Thanks.

A feature request if I may,
In the video settings if we can change the default embed dimensions which are at the moment 640x360 to something we desire as per our sites and also so that we don't have to manually change it for every video. This would save me & couple of other people a lot of time.

Cheers!

Some problems, the site loads a bit harder.
I hope it's not ddos again.
Hello
We have implement ddos protection don't think so this will be a problem i will check what was the issue.

Team
Vidlox

HOW MUCH OF DEVICE COUNTED BY EACH USER / IP ?
Hello
Its 1/24 per ip For now.

Team
Vidlox

Hello
Its 1/24 per ip For now.

Team
Vidlox

Only 1 ip for 24 hours ?

Back