VideoZer – Earn up to US$25 / 1000 views – Better way to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@yippee
i m not glad i m sad...my earning decreased and the worst part the day when two of the best tv-shows(released yesterday) are on the top more than 18 hours at most popular site which is going to make me earn lot... ^o)
My earn lost more $20 with this bug and since it doesn't increase :/
But I'm sure videozer will fix this problem and pay the difference if it's not a scam :)

lol and i wondered whats wrong with my total earnings, i thought they didn't increase, but i was not sure :D

but now i am sure! pls fix this issue!

thanks

IT DIDN'T FIXED IN MY CASE....IN MORNING MY EARNINGS WAS $75.82 ....BUT NOW IT IS $68 ONLY...
Just be patient ;)

But now there is a problem and I receive many complaints about users who have the 72min limits message that comes after less 20 minutes, what's happened ???

how many time it take to get paid after request?

You mean how often we pay? please refer to the FAQ on page 1.

dear videozer,
there is lot of problem with my earnings....it is not updating as use to happen daily and suddenly my earnings dropped from $75.82 to $62.02...really worried what is going on ???

hey videozer:)
I've also noticed some problem with earnings today, it doesn't count views at all, plus my earnings dropped too it was 142 something now its 140:/ I hope it's just temporary and you guys will solve it quickly :) keep up the good work!

hmm !!
strange we are many facing this problem
what's wrong Mr Videozer ?

Same problem with me, I'm glad I'm not alone :S
Mr VideoZer, I sent you a pm 1hour ago to explain

edit : and yeah since this bug, the earnings don't increase :(

lol and i wondered whats wrong with my total earnings, i thought they didn't increase, but i was not sure :D

but now i am sure! pls fix this issue!

thanks

Me too , No reply from support ????

Hi all, Don't worry. We didn't decrease your earnings...
we got a bug yesterday around the server time 2-5am. but it was fixed immediately. During the hours, we over-counted all view counts. that's why you would see the earnings was increased a bit more than usual for few hours and then...adjusted back to normal...thus, the number you got now is correct :)
We are sorry if any inconvenience caused.

Does the damaged stats?Using the 10 days,views a big zero.
Where are you,wupload??? :(

er.....we are VideoZer :O
You are welcomed to join us if you got problem with wupload. :P

@ videozer
oke..thanks for explanation but still i have doubt about one of my video....i sent u pm..please check...

did payments approved for today or not...??
mine is pending

Dear Videozer users,

On Friday the 9th of December we will be paying Alertpay and Paypal. Webmoney will be delayed till the 12th of November.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused due to this delay.

Best regards,
VideoZer

What's up?
12th of November in year 2012????? now is 9th of December!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back