VideoZer – Earn up to US$25 / 1000 views – Better way to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Videozer I said lots of times its not a fake account cant u check the content man r u mad ...if u cant pay my MONEY Just say u cant pay..... simply don't play all sort of games over here by blocking the users ... i never saw such a violation in my life... I ill not leave u until u pay my money and my account

Dear Videozer,

Congratulations on such a long reply.
Unfortunately you failed for all three of them and you still havent give us any proof. I trust your anticheating system as much as I trust my granny.
The view counting question has been avoided once more with the usual bla bla bla. I am 200% sure about my case. I tested the same thing with VideoBBand they count almost every view.
Hi, I'm agree with you, I did the same test with videobb and other hosts to compare and the result is videozer count only 1 view/10.
I sent many emails but always the same answer, you're wrong, you don't have many traffic, etcetera :facepalm:
Because they're unfair, I will add trusted hosts instead videozer :P

sorry to jump in on this but ive been paid by videozer every time i requested it. have no problems with them at all. if you dont like using them, then dont use them. theres other hosts if your not happy with them. why bother escalating this when the simple was is not use them. saying all the problems you have makes them look like a scam when in reality they have been paying on time for most people. ironically i find it hard to image you making 400 in one go and to top it off alertpay as a payment processor is hard to get funds in you do know that right? maybe if you requested paypal as a option to get paid youd get paid on time like i have.

sorry to jump in on this but ive been paid by videozer every time i requested it. have no problems with them at all. if you dont like using them, then dont use them. theres other hosts if your not happy with them. why bother escalating this when the simple was is not use them. saying all the problems you have makes them look like a scam when in reality they have been paying on time for most people. ironically i find it hard to image you making 400 in one go and to top it off alertpay as a payment processor is hard to get funds in you do know that right? maybe if you requested paypal as a option to get paid youd get paid on time like i have.

I don't want to insult you, but you should not jump in if you do not know what this is about. We do not claim they scam. Myself I just want to see proof about the users that were alleged of cheating.

On top of that, he manipulates us. He's not paying better than VideoBB, he pays the same. This is because VideoBB does count all views, on Videozor only 1 view every 10 is counted.

I smell a troll :P
Like Post4Host said, the problem isn't the payment (videozer always paid me, I thank them for that), the real problem is the view count, if videozer says we pay $5/1000 views and count all views, it's honest because it's the reality but saying $25/1000 views with counting only 1 views every 5 or 10 .......it's a bit dishonest

Last edited:
there is lot of negative about videozer but still i m big fan of videozer...
i use to earn much more with the same video as compare to what i earn from other streaming site
they have there on ways or rules to count views and i don't feel there is any cheating in case of views..

there is lot of negative about videozer but still i m big fan of videozer...
i use to earn much more with the same video as compare to what i earn from other streaming site
they have there on ways or rules to count views and i don't feel there is any cheating in case of views..

They can use whatever use they want, but I rest my case; They should not tell lies about it or try to mislead people.

I don't want to insult you, but you should not jump in if you do not know what this is about. We do not claim they scam. Myself I just want to see proof about the users that were alleged of cheating.

On top of that, he manipulates us. He's not paying better than VideoBB, he pays the same. This is because VideoBB does count all views, on Videozor only 1 view every 10 is counted.

I smell a troll :P
Like Post4Host said, the problem isn't the payment (videozer always paid me, I thank them for that), the real problem is the view count, if videozer says we pay $5/1000 views and count all views, it's honest because it's the reality but saying $25/1000 views with counting only 1 views every 5 or 10 .......it's a bit dishonest

We hope that you could understand that different companies have different rules and schemes. Our counting is based on "per 1,000 views" and videobb is "per 10,000 views" . Also, you can find that our country groups are different too. Thus, how can you compare everything accurately between videobb and videozer?

Furthermore, i'm curious how you know all videos from your websites are viewed 100% completely?

Again, we can't provide further assistance if you don't provide any information for further checking. Please provide us your usernames and website URLs if you are really looking for help.

Thank you for your time and attention.

I commented in this thread that I wanted Videozer to at least reply to the questions about closed accounts - which he has done. We have also communicated via pm about the ways they use to detect possible cheating and he has shown me some evidence that he has regarding the users mentioned here. I promised to keep that information confidential, so I am limited in what I can say about this.

Its impossible for me to be certain that cheating occured, but I can say that I at least understand the reason why the accounts were scrutinized. There is some activity that could be considered suspicious and ultimately it is the right of the file host to determine if an account should be closed and considered to be cheating.

It is your job as the users to decide if you wish to use their host after hearing about some of these cases. Now that I've looked into these cases as promised, please do not continue to post the same complaints in this support thread. You may contact them via their site, email or pm.

it is the right of the file host to determine if an account should be closed and considered to be cheating.
true...
http://www.videozer.com/toc.php
"
5. Rejection/Termination.

VideoZer may reject your Application and/or terminate your Membership at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion. Such reasons may include, without limitation: (a) where VideoZer believes that you are in any way in breach of the Agreement; and (b) where VideoZer believes that you are, at any time, conducting any unauthorized commercial activity by and through your Membership."

All members accepted the TOC, when signed up with videozer.... so stop complaining.
if you don't like videozer, don't use it (meens more hits for my videos^^). if you want guaranteed money every month -> find some work in real life.

I commented in this thread that I wanted Videozer to at least reply to the questions about closed accounts - which he has done. We have also communicated via pm about the ways they use to detect possible cheating and he has shown me some evidence that he has regarding the users mentioned here. I promised to keep that information confidential, so I am limited in what I can say about this.

Its impossible for me to be certain that cheating occured, but I can say that I at least understand the reason why the accounts were scrutinized. There is some activity that could be considered suspicious and ultimately it is the right of the file host to determine if an account should be closed and considered to be cheating.

It is your job as the users to decide if you wish to use their host after hearing about some of these cases. Now that I've looked into these cases as promised, please do not continue to post the same complaints in this support thread. You may contact them via their site, email or pm.

Thanks again for figuring this out Mindy. I trust you on your worth but I've had it. My issues are still not really resolved and I don't think there's a way that I can resolve them so I guess I'm moving on.

true...
http://www.videozer.com/toc.php
"
5. Rejection/Termination.

VideoZer may reject your Application and/or terminate your Membership at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion. Such reasons may include, without limitation: (a) where VideoZer believes that you are in any way in breach of the Agreement; and (b) where VideoZer believes that you are, at any time, conducting any unauthorized commercial activity by and through your Membership."

All members accepted the TOC, when signed up with videozer.... so stop complaining.
if you don't like videozer, don't use it (meens more hits for my videos^^). if you want guaranteed money every month -> find some work in real life.

Dude? Where does the ToS say they only count 1 view every 10?
Grow up kid, don't meddle in something that is already going on for a bout a week. You don't even know what this is about.

Dude? Where does the ToS say they only count 1 view every 10?
dude? read my post.
i didn't referred to the countsystem, i meant the annoying complainment of the banned users.

how videozer count or not, i don't now. i am earning enought with them, and my earnings are constant.
if u are not confidend using videozer, or if other hoster pay more, why are u using videozer?

and why are you so sure, that they only count every 10th user? any proofs?

how do u know, that videobb counts correctly? maybe the multiplicate the views with 10? so that you think u have 10.000 views per day, while having 1000 views with videozer?
that users think, oh i have mutch more views @vbb, so i am using vbb?^^

i am uploading at the biggest german streaming site.
and videobb und vidozer, same files.
the files have ~the same amount of views at the site... but vbb says 15.000 - 20.000 daily, and at videozer i have 1500-2000 daily. ok sth must be incorrect^^
but all in all i am earning the same amout of money daily with both hosters... so i don't see any problem. because, the mirrors are used in same amount, and i am earning the same amount of money... all fine^^

Last edited:
I have Too Received Good payments From videozer - As i Mirror my links with videobb @ Zer ..As I get Bit high money on videozer - i love it ...unfortunately they have blocked me ...

That Was Believed by Mindy ..So I am leaving my money @ Zer too..

Any Way Videozer All the best To you ..As you Went higher Standard Company - One of the best video hosting in the World

Regards Me :D

thanks For Every Support Done By videozer @ Wjunction Friends.

Hi videozer, I have a problem since today (no complain about views this time), when I add a video, it stay on processing but people who takes it (remote upload), it will be converting but mine is still converting :S
Can you please fix it soon, thanks

Hi videozer, I have a problem since today (no complain about views this time), when I add a video, it stay on processing but people who takes it (remote upload), it will be converting but mine is still converting :S
Can you please fix it soon, thanks

Could I have your VideoZer username for further checking? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back