VideoZer – Earn up to US$25 / 1000 views – Better way to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS i am honest person - i have Sended you My proofs - Hope Its more than enough evidence - Please i am Requesting you unblock my account @ My Friend Account too ..

If u don't wanna like to give me referral earnings - Not a prob for me - U can Eat those money too

thanking you :D

Bro ..I am Eagerly waiting for my account from past 2 weeks - as u lazy kid comes online for 2 or 3 days - Atleast After coming too ..u don't check the problem ..

Help us bro -

Views just don't count.

I asked my friends to view a 1:55 minute video, viewed it myself, repeated for 2 days.
Then waited another day for statistics to update. Still shows 0 views.

Ok, I want a few things clear.

First of all; the encoding problem still isn't fixed. Seems like they Videozer is only online the day he makes the payouts.

Secondly; I want to see proof of the 2 users above here which are alleged of referral cheating. This is not how things work, if you want to ban someone there has to be proof against them, it's easy to just ban someone so you don't have to payout their hard earned money just claiming whatever you want.

Thirdly; Your system is misleading, I have at least 150 users online watching an episode on my site. My UV is at 4k daily, I have put time into tracking them, what is see is that 70% of them watches the whole episode. That makes around 3k full views daily, yet only 300 are counted daily. And I'm 200% sure of this, I'm using Livezilla, so I see the second they arrive and the second they leave. So to me it appears like this, you are no better than VideoBB, there rates are 10 times lower, but I've tested them and they actually do count 90% of my views. Thus you are misleading people.

I really think this is serious and if I only get the default reply of the full watching blabla and the serious anticheating system bla bla that can't be reveiled because it could be exploited, I will ask a mod to look into this.

Anyways, I'm giving Videozer 2 more weeks before I move to VideoBB where they do not make false promises annd block users without providing any reason.

Kind regards

Ya Your Right Bro :) ..From past 2 Weeks He Is Enjoying the game with us ..We have worked a lot @ Earning..but He just blocked our accounts & As i am Requesting him to show the proof - He Was not ready to do that - As he don't have Right evidence to show ..us

Next thing In This Week - If He don't show The Evidence - His thread will be Closed - As he is A scammer..on Wjunction

Thanks videozer for the payment :sun::sun::sun:

You are welcome, animex. Thanks for your support

Hi rythmvarun, You are welcome too :)
hey dear Videozer my files are completed now
thanks B-)

HI fikinho, it's good! Just contact us anytime if you have any questions :)
Thanks for payment ;)

Hi Escobar, you are welcome :)
Please add filesonic to remoteupload service please please . :)

Must of improved an awful lot since then my file took like 2 mins and was 2gb:P

WebMonster, Filesonic blocked our IP :(
Views just don't count.

I asked my friends to view a 1:55 minute video, viewed it myself, repeated for 2 days.
Then waited another day for statistics to update. Still shows 0 views.

Hi badman, there are many factors affecting the view counts. we don't count if the video view by yourself and you gotta ensure the video has been completely viewed. To ensure your account is working properly. Could you provide your username for further checking? thanks :)

Please try to implement life time premium plan

Hi Mr. Perfect, We are glad to have your suggestion. We will see if we can add it:)

Last edited:
Just F..K Of From this thread videozer - R u thinking We Are .......................

From past 15 Days .. I am Requesting you Here ...U just kepT aside ...I am Reporting This thread for A Mod -

Thanks For Your Great Support videozer - U Did a great Work :(

VideoZer, I'd like you to respond to the complaints, especially about the closed accounts - I'll check back daily and if theres no reply from you then this thread will be closed.

All chat records between videozer and me are as follows:
On the ninth day after I requested payouts first time, still my request has not been accepted. I emailed him for the reason why my request was still pending. Please be noted that I had provided my username of videozer, he can get to know my request for payment easily via examining my account. However, he did not answer my question directly but only copy some provisions to put me off:

Requested payouts BEFORE Monday 11:59PM EST will be approved on Thursday and gets paid on Friday. Once paid, give it 24 hours maximum to reflect into your account.
If you by any chance requested payout after the said cut off. It will be included on the other week’s payment schedule.
Also, please make sure you have the correct payment details to avoid further delays.
This answer did not satisfy me, so I sent another email to him to emphasize that:
VideoZer Username: fanke133124

I have to inform you that I have made the request at 25 September 2011, but the request has not yet been dealt with and the payment has not been made now.
At the following link please find the screenshot for your reference. And I hope to get your reply asap.
72.jpg

However his reply was still very vague and indistinct:
We approve all payment requests every weekend, and it will be submitted thereafter within 2 days. If you request on Friday, you should wait until next week for the next approval.
Since what I can do was just waiting, I replied him simply that I hope the payment could be made within the day:
Since what I can do was just waiting, I replied him simply that I hope the payment could be made within the day:
And his reply was:
You will be paid in the next billing cycle.Your patience is HIGHLY appreciated.Thank you.
However, up to the date of payment—Friday, 08 October, namely 13 days after my request of payment, my request was still pending, let alone receiving the payment:
His reply came to me once again, with my great disappointment.
Therefore, I asked him for the explanation. However, he did not turn up until one week later, and replied me with a very ridiculous answer:
Hi q5783352, we found that you've inappropriate activities on making referral earnings, that's why your request wasn't approved.
Hi q5783352, we found that you've inappropriate activities on making referral earnings, that's why your request wasn't approved.

I post all screenshots here, including the screenshot I requested for payment, that of my referral earnings and that of the chat records, and I believe the actual situation is self-explanatory. And all of you would know it.
135.jpg

21.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

It was on June that I began to recommend Videozer. From then to now, I had not logged into my account of it until October. Maybe he thought it is because I had forgotten this matter that I did not request for payment. Unfortunately, I do not forget!

videozer liar!

Ok, I want a few things clear.

First of all; the encoding problem still isn't fixed. Seems like they Videozer is only online the day he makes the payouts.

Secondly; I want to see proof of the 2 users above here which are alleged of referral cheating. This is not how things work, if you want to ban someone there has to be proof against them, it's easy to just ban someone so you don't have to payout their hard earned money just claiming whatever you want.

Thirdly; Your system is misleading, I have at least 150 users online watching an episode on my site. My UV is at 4k daily, I have put time into tracking them, what is see is that 70% of them watches the whole episode. That makes around 3k full views daily, yet only 300 are counted daily. And I'm 200% sure of this, I'm using Livezilla, so I see the second they arrive and the second they leave. So to me it appears like this, you are no better than VideoBB, there rates are 10 times lower, but I've tested them and they actually do count 90% of my views. Thus you are misleading people.

I really think this is serious and if I only get the default reply of the full watching blabla and the serious anticheating system bla bla that can't be reveiled because it could be exploited, I will ask a mod to look into this.

Anyways, I'm giving Videozer 2 more weeks before I move to VideoBB where they do not make false promises annd block users without providing any reason.

Kind regards

HI Post4Host,

First of all, thank you for your support on our service.
Referring to your first question, please clarify what problem you have exactly as those uploading problem of last week has been fixed already, unless you are trying to remote upload from wupload. As they have blocked our IP, we have no way to solve this problem. As here's not our official customer support, we might not able to reply you promptly. If you need any technical support on our services, you are welcomed to contact us by sending ticket at http://www.videozer.com/contact.php. Our representatives will reply you asap.

About those 2 cheating users issue, as we have mentioned several times already, we have a system to detect those cheating behaviors. That's why they got caught. As we all know, VideoZer rarely block user accounts unless they violate our policy. We have the responsibility to protect our users and affiliates, as well as the fairness of the business environment. It's not fair to all of our honest users if we tolerate any cheating behaviour! Also, VideoZer is giving payouts very on time every week! If you are a long-term WJ user, you must know that or you can refer to our users' posts on the past months! As a developed video-hosting, it's not necessary for us to block 2 users to save few bucks of payouts.

About your viewcount earnings question, we are not going to fool you around by replying any default answers. However, we hope that you understand there's really many factors affecting the view count, such as your website settings and layouts, we hope that you are not posting other hosts' links at the top always while posting VideoZer links at the bottom. It definitely will affect the result.:p Besides, I would like to know what your "4k daily" referring to. Are they all unique IP?Please remind that:
"For 1 qualified view, it will be counted per IP every 24 hours."
it is stated on the rules and conditions at http://www.videozer.com/makemoney.php
If you still have any problems on your viewcount earnings, I highly recommend you providing your username for us to have further checking. It can make sure your account and all of your links are working properly.

We will be happy if you will be supporting us continuously. If you have any questions or need any assistance technically, you are always welcome to contact us.

VideoZer, I'd like you to respond to the complaints, especially about the closed accounts - I'll check back daily and if theres no reply from you then this thread will be closed.

Thanks A lot Mindy Sis - For Responding my problem @ ma Frnd -- Hope He Should Respond Now

Thanks a lot Mindy For taking action And Mr.Videozer Reply for my Posts i want my account back at any cost as i didnt do any mistake

All chat records between videozer and me are as follows:
On the ninth day after I requested payouts first time, still my request has not been accepted. I emailed him for the reason why my request was still pending. Please be noted that I had provided my username of videozer, he can get to know my request for payment easily via examining my account. However, he did not answer my question directly but only copy some provisions to put me off:

This answer did not satisfy me, so I sent another email to him to emphasize that:

72.jpg

However his reply was still very vague and indistinct:

And his reply was:

However, up to the date of payment—Friday, 08 October, namely 13 days after my request of payment, my request was still pending, let alone receiving the payment:

Therefore, I asked him for the explanation. However, he did not turn up until one week later, and replied me with a very ridiculous answer:

I post all screenshots here, including the screenshot I requested for payment, that of my referral earnings and that of the chat records, and I believe the actual situation is self-explanatory. And all of you would know it.
135.jpg

21.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

It was on June that I began to recommend Videozer. From then to now, I had not logged into my account of it until October. Maybe he thought it is because I had forgotten this matter that I did not request for payment. Unfortunately, I do not forget!

videozer liar!

Hi there,

For those who have be blocked, we are here to explain to you clearly once again.

We rarely block users unless they violate our policy or cheat.
If you got caught, have you ever thought about why we block you but not others? VideoZer got thousands of users and affiliates, only a very few users got banned since we launched! we don't terminate user accounts easily. We never and ever ruin our reputation by hurting our honest and valued users.

We have a system for detecting all kind of cheating behaviors We are based on a set of rules to define who is cheating. Those rules are confidential. We cant discolse exactly how we catch cheaters in the act because this would open for the door for other cheaters to abuse the system in new ways to avoid getting caught.

For those correspondence users posted previously, we hope that you can stop asking the same questions on this thread again and again. We have already answered it many times. We will not answer the same questions again.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Wish you all the best!

Best Regards,
VideoZer Team

Last edited:
All of my incomes are from one referral. How can I cheat?! It’s too ridiculous for you always to say so. You only pay the petty sum, and to the large sum of payment, you always treat it as the result of cheating. You are totally and wholly a fraud.

The administer, please close the account of this fraud.

Dear Videozer,

Congratulations on such a long reply.
Unfortunately you failed for all three of them and you still havent give us any proof. I trust your anticheating system as much as I trust my granny.
The view counting question has been avoided once more with the usual bla bla bla. I am 200% sure about my case. I tested the same thing with VideoBBand they count almost every view.

Oh....Bro what A Awesome Answer From you ...As We Are Requesting you to show Evidence - u Are Saying

We have a system for detecting all kind of cheating behaviors We are based on a set of rules to define who is cheating. Those rules are confidential. We cant discolse exactly how we catch cheaters in the act because this would open for the door for other cheaters to abuse the system in new ways to avoid getting caught.

Omg...I already Sended You a pm about my Referral -- Then why other File hosts are not blocking me....@ my Friend Account .

Videozer - Then atleast If u have a Evidence to show Then pm me @ mindy too

If She Believes That We Are cheating ...Then ..I don't Reply Here ...Again & Again ..

Remember one thing - Cheaters Will not Ask Again @ Again to show Evidence or etc etc..

Really I know how honest me @ my Friend - I Already Sended You ...Other file host Proofs for you its more than Enough ................

@ next thing ......U Are Saying that As a developed video-hosting, it's not necessary for us to block 2 users to save few bucks of payouts.

that's What Me To Saying...As Videozer is A developed hosting one ...But why u are keeping a side...with out any cheating Activity ......Its Better To Ban him --@ Wjunction should say him a Reason that

Those rules are confidential. We cant discolse exactly how we catch cheaters in the act because this would open for the door for other cheaters to abuse the system in new ways to avoid getting caught.

Really How bad you Are ....Strange :(

Sorry for My bad english

Last edited:
If you dont speak proper english, thats fine. But its hard to take anyone serious when they use words like "Dat", "ma friend" and "y ru F..king us".

I'm talking to Videozer via PM. I'll respond here as soon as I have anything to add regarding this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back