Status
Not open for further replies.
Message on their website:
We are now just waiting for the new ad companies to pay, we hope that at least some pay this month and it will help a lot to clear the payments. After all of them pay we are basically good to go and no more delays. Thank you for waiting!

We are now just waiting for the new ad companies to pay, we hope that at least some pay this month and it will help a lot to clear the payments. After all of them pay we are basically good to go and no more delays. Thank you for waiting!

truth or lie? :facepalm:

Anyone else having an issue where videowood is letting user download a setup file? My site is beeing faulted by google for malicious software..

Anyone else having an issue where videowood is letting user download a setup file? My site is beeing faulted by google for malicious software..
That is normal with videowood, btw dont use embed use direct link for videowood player.
Check some post on this thread about that.

same here. two of my sites are getting blocked on chrome. anyone else experiencing this?

i have no issues about getting blocked by google (liboggirls.com). but my other website using streamin.to embedded videos is being block by google.

same here. two of my sites are getting blocked on chrome. anyone else experiencing this?

i have no issues about getting blocked by google (liboggirls.com). but my other website using streamin.to embedded videos is being block by google.

Are you sure it's because of streamin? Cuz i deleted my iframe with videowood, but still have openload and streamin iframe. But my site is still getting flagged :(

Are you sure it's because of streamin? Cuz i deleted my iframe with videowood, but still have openload and streamin iframe. But my site is still getting flagged :(

I also ever experienced something like you, I remove all existing iframe in my web, and just use the link only.
Just open this link, and read carefully. Good luck :)
Code:
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/168328

But you must register your website first in webmaster tools.

Last edited:
pay me please my id is dlmanaos pending july 22 usd

thanks videowood payment is done!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back