VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

Thank you for paying me for the 3rd time, I really like the videovard service

Post automatically merged:

Hi , when will my third payment be received . I really need today. because I promised to pay my debt to my friend

Please sir, I really need today, thank you
Post automatically merged:

Hi , when will my third payment be received . I really need today. because I promised to pay my debt to my friend

Please sir, I really need today, thank you

Last edited:

You welcome
API endpoint "Check Remote Status" (https://api.videovard.sx/v2/api/remote/list?key=key) returns:
{"msg":"Invalid operation","server_time":"2021-12-01 18:55:58","status":400}

I have checked it with tech department. It looks like this function is temporary disabled as they re-write that part to provide exact links with ids and status for each one in response.

paypal pending

since 2021-11-27 till now
XX.29$
PENDING

Its paid already. Sometimes our exchanger doesn't pickup payouts if there is only one payout for specific payment method in queue so it might take up to 5 days untill it's completed.

You welcome

I have checked it with tech department. It looks like this function is temporary disabled as they re-write that part to provide exact links with ids and status for each one in response.

Its paid already. Sometimes our exchanger doesn't pickup payouts if there is only one payout for specific payment method in queue so it might take up to 5 days untill it's completed.

payment received, thanks
still do best bruh @VideoVard

no i didn't ignore it i said thank you i was waiting for news)) sorry i just wanted to try my luck again

I have said to you that rates won't increase if we don't have enough traffic from specific country to negotiate rates for that country with adnetwork. Asking same question week or month later will not change anything.

Back