VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

Shhh he'll come back and ban you without paying you, like he did with me first time he disappeared
Videovard say read topic pages:

Yes im aware. Our main server that was located in Ukraine (UKR Telecom) was destroyed due to an rocket that have hit datacenter. We're working from 4 hours already to move to new datacenter. Will be compensating all earnings losses during the time that we was offline.

Yes im aware. Our main server that was located in Ukraine (UKR Telecom) was destroyed due to an rocket that have hit datacenter. We're working from 4 hours already to move to new datacenter. Will be compensating all earnings losses during the time that we was offline.

Wow :o

@Tango
Post automatically merged:

what exactly are you waiting for? Is this forum reliable for users or not? This host is closed for more than 6 days without explanations and without paying its users and you have it in "Official Support" yet. Are you kidding us or what?

Last edited:
@Tango
Post automatically merged:

what exactly are you waiting for? Is this forum reliable for users or not? This host is closed for more than 6 days without explanations and without paying its users and you have it in "Official Support" yet. Are you kidding us or what?

Also banned me for complaining at first place. With a +150$ payment pending.

@Smstream stop trying to minimod, there is a report button, I see you haven't used it.

@VideoVard @FileMoon are you no longer providing support?

No longer support for videovard will be provided.

Everyone who had any balance above 2$ at videovard please contact me using private message with your email in order to receive payout. Payout will be processed to the wallet you had entered into videovard profile if you had no entered wallet provide me wallet address as well. Payouts can be done with thesecryptos:

BTC/BCH/ETH

Payouts will be processed with an order of receiving private messages. After you receive your payout confirm within this thread if you do not i will post your wallet data and screen from database here as a proof of payout.

No longer support for videovard will be provided.

Everyone who had any balance above 2$ at videovard please contact me using private message with your email in order to receive payout. Payout will be processed to the wallet you had entered into videovard profile if you had no entered wallet provide me wallet address as well. Payouts can be done with thesecryptos:

BTC/BCH/ETH

Payouts will be processed with an order of receiving private messages. After you receive your payout confirm within this thread if you do not i will post your wallet data and screen from database here as a proof of payout.
private message Sent

Back