VideoFloppy.com - A place to share your video files.

VideoFloppy

Hi everyone!

The Website - VideoFloppy.com

There are many video streaming services. Most of them are not designed to be public and you have to have a website or social network account to share your videos or watch other people's videos. What if we make and develop a website that is designed for sharing videos from video streaming services? VideoFloppy.com is made for it! Imagine a little social network oriented on videos.

Current limits are:
  • Max videos added per hour: 100
  • Max videos per user: 2000
  • Max albums per user: 10
Currently supported video streaming sites:
  • youtube.com
  • vimeo.com
  • dailymotion.com
  • sbembed2.com
  • viewsb.com
  • videovard.to
  • mixdrop.co
  • evoload.io
  • userload.co
  • streamtape.com
  • adblockstreamtape.site
  • vidoza.net
  • dood.sh (or dood.la)
  • netu.io (or netu.tv with links from waaw.to or hqq.to)
  • gounlimited.to
Post automatically merged:

just added upstream.to support

Last edited:
45 comments
@VideoFloppy remove dead hosts like gounlimited, evolaod and add filemoon.sx and voe.sx.
gounlimited and evoload were deleted and voe was added exactly as you asked. There are a lot of links, so you could write down the links which you considered are dead and I will check them and if so I will delete them.

I tested filemoon: direct, short, embed and embed short links are working on my local machine. It had error because they changed their image folders. Unfortunately I cannot fox it on my Server yet.

gounlimited and evoload were deleted and voe was added exactly as you asked. There are a lot of links, so you could write down the links which you considered are dead and I will check them and if so I will delete them.

I tested filemoon: direct, short, embed and embed short links are working on my local machine. It had error because they changed their image folders. Unfortunately I cannot fox it on my Server yet.
Files are online, The thumbnails are not showing that was the problem. It only shows a black screen.

It had error because they changed their image folders. Unfortunately I cannot fox it on my Server yet.
Instead of fetching the details from the file host can you make it so that when we add IMDB code or TMDB code of the movie/TvShow, the details and movie/TvShow poster are auto fetched from IMDB or TMDB site. Then we can only add the links from the streaming sites; with this method we can add links from multiple hosts in the same page instead of making separate posts for the same movie for different hosts.

The "reconnecting to server" needs to be solved soon.

Ex: In the "New ->Add new video" tab/form; instead of streaming link let us put the IMDB/TMDB id and in the next page the details and poster are auto filled and we can only add the streaming links, we can add links from multiple hosters and other users also can add their links to the same post instead of them making another post for the same movie/show. (Probably going to change the way you wanted your site to be, so try to implement if you are okay with it.)

Files are online, The thumbnails are not showing that was the problem. It only shows a black screen.

Instead of fetching the details from the file host can you make it so that when we add IMDB code or TMDB code of the movie/TvShow, the details and movie/TvShow poster are auto fetched from IMDB or TMDB site. Then we can only add the links from the streaming sites; with this method we can add links from multiple hosts in the same page instead of making separate posts for the same movie for different hosts.

The "reconnecting to server" needs to be solved soon.

Ex: In the "New ->Add new video" tab/form; instead of streaming link let us put the IMDB/TMDB id and in the next page the details and poster are auto filled and we can only add the streaming links, we can add links from multiple hosters and other users also can add their links to the same post instead of them making another post for the same movie/show. (Probably going to change the way you wanted your site to be, so try to implement if you are okay with it.)
I use Blazor Server technology since its 3.1 version. Currently I have the latest one 8.0 which was released in November. Unfortunately it did not solved the "reconnecting to server" bug therefor I used manual methods. You will not see that white dead screen appearing any more.

The idea about IMDB posters seem nice. But lets talk about negative cases: 1. the user does not upload Movie but any other clip (it is his/her right, I created general video saving platform which is not only about movies) 2. there users sets IMDB poster but wrongly and its not relevant to uploaded video. How can we check if someone is misleading other users?

I use Blazor Server technology since its 3.1 version. Currently I have the latest one 8.0 which was released in November. Unfortunately it did not solved the "reconnecting to server" bug therefor I used manual methods. You will not see that white dead screen appearing any more.

The idea about IMDB posters seem nice. But lets talk about negative cases: 1. the user does not upload Movie but any other clip (it is his/her right, I created general video saving platform which is not only about movies) 2. there users sets IMDB poster but wrongly and its not relevant to uploaded video. How can we check if someone is misleading other users?

Report button to report such posts and moderators to check the posts are relevant movies to IMDB/TMDB codes.

Back