Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again i'm only doing releases of new shows and only on friday and monday, but i'm positive that tomorrow they will be put in review as soon as i upload them, that is if i will upload them to videobb, since i'm stated this as fun, and this sucked all the fun out of it.
and yes i have still 1 in review but that one is not importand.

There is one bug dave where the video says processing in the my videos section but yet when you click the link it still plays..not a big deal as the videos still play but only happens with some videos

dinny: Do they ever change or does the 'logo' stay on 'processing'?

Moggy: That's a shame to hear. If it does happen again can you paste the link please?

whiteheart: Glad you like it :)

FYI: WE HAVE PUBLIC HOLIDAY TOMORROW. WE WILL NOT BE AT WORK AND CANNOT PAY AFFILIATES UNTIL THE DAY AFTER ON WEDNESDAY!!

Last edited:
Hi,

I got still pending transfer from earning to payout acount. I have it for a week. I have requested that on: 2011-05-02

my account name lib3rty1

anybody know how to add links to sidreel ???? it keep telling me we dont accept links of this type ????????? somebody help here thnx4all

Should work fine just tested it, check your link, that there are no spaces or anything in front or at the end of the videobb link.
if a site is banned there you'll get a different error message like "Invalid Unaddable Link"

And for the first time i'm less stressed, yesterday my videos went in review but that lasted only for minutes, if this continues then i'm a happy camper

Its not videobb links that are banned its your account..there is plenty of vbb links on sidrereel the problem is sidereel only allow who they want...if they have you their sh%tlist your not getting your links there no matter what you try and do

dinny: Can you PM the links please?

Moggy: I hope this trend continues. We try to minimize wait time for people.

theone211984: See PM.

NOTICE FOR ALL: PAYMENTS WILL GO OUT LATER TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back