Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: messiah3
All of the videos that i try to upload get stuck on pending or they process to infinity.

Last edited:
me 2 my username is badrinho
All of the videos that i try to upload get stuck on pending or they process to infinity
they are never completed

Nobody should use IE for anything. There are enough free browsers, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome... all of which are better than crappy old IE.

How long does a video conversion usually take? I've been waiting for hours now.

mine also stopped processing. and there were only a hundred links left so i can start promoting. what happeeeeeeeeened

and my "All Videos" tab in Video Manager is blank. where did all my videos go. =(

Edit: it's fixed, my videos appeared in "All Videos" tab. now the only problem is the remaining links stopped processing. woot

Edit2: i am now tempted to login to my mu account to check if mu banned me but i cant because my login will be the 5th IP. lol

Last edited:
valantino00: No that is against our rules. You will be banned for such actions.

messiah3: Someone dumped like 10,000 links into our remote causing a bottle neck.

amingamil: See above.

Uploadmen: See above.

magca: Welcome to the team :)

scudkitten: What java you using also what version of firefox? PM me your details + username.

Cyberbob: Maybe.

Drinkordie: Upgraded.

scudkitten: The possibility is that MU banned our IPs. They detect too much leech on the same IP and puts a block on it temporarily. Email their service and complain.

starworld: Upgraded.

Let me ask you if you are referring yourself by any chance...?

magca: Can you provide me with your username? Then I can look into what can be the problem.

i am adding videos through ftp but i am getting them as reviewing even after an hour also getting the same so i deleted the reviewing files

is'nt their any process to make it quick and get the streaming video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back