Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoolifan: You have uploaded 0 to it. Can't upgrade.

Drinkordie: Yes, but we cannot move Poland up to Group C until we see more sales/dedication from PL :) Money talks unfortunately.

shanit: You should start bundling your links with ours...! :)

AP payments have now gone out successfully. WMZ & PP are on the way out.

VBBDave is there an upload speed limit for free users? I havent tried premium yet, but my uploads always cap around 350kb/s

:(

But other then that, streaming seems to be quite fast.. gotta also love nice looking flash player.. and ofcource no ads..

wait limit sucks though

nForc3r: No, there's no limit.

Wait limit is imposed because we want to keep paying affiliates. It has to run around some way or another.

Remote upload from MU should now be 4 IPs

just a clarification: can i add and add links in the queue in remote upload? wont it add another 4 IPs everytime i add a new set of links?

for the "All Videos" tab in Video Manager, is sorting according to upload date, working? it seems sorting according to Name and Upload Date are the same. X_X

Edit: oh wait maybe it's because its the same day. i was expecting it to be sorted according to which links i submitted first in the queue just like in the "My Videos" page.

anyways nvm.

Last edited:
am21: We will consider that later on. I know Youtube has this function and we will be developing it sooner rather than later :) I would think it is just an aesthetic issue right now if it isn't completely fitting with your colours... maybe you should consider our colours? :)

am21: We will consider that later on. I know Youtube has this function and we will be developing it sooner rather than later :) I would think it is just an aesthetic issue right now if it isn't completely fitting with your colours... maybe you should consider our colours? :)

its just aesthetics.. but sometimes that "make money $$$" thing in the player could be a big no no for some users ;) one user complained me saying "why you put ad only and no video ?" B-)

alfa007: Upgraded

messiah3: Should work. You checked your information?

am21: Your user is not patient enough to wait for the video to start. The ad will be there and we will soon be replacing it with something else. We have to make money one way or another.

molek55: No.

Dear admin, i have my brother in the same household interested to open an account here, we are both sharing the same IP address but diff computers,
will it be possible for him to register under me ? will that impact my membership?
please respond ASAP

Thanks admin, and thanks for the payment , you r the best:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back