Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks VBB :) Got my seventh payment today!

VBBBB.jpg

videobb should consider making redeem price lower . but than disable making voucher codes so ppl can't sell voucher for normal price , and create it for lower . VBB should make redeem earnings only for extending premium account from which earnings are redeemed !? feedback about this ?

Hi i would like to join videobb any1 need a referall ? Looking for some1 that ofer rb + a good guide for videobb , atm i use putlocker(only tv shows...), i wait ur pms

Dekstr: I need to speak with people on this but good idea and thank you for feedback~
Ok . glad you like it . will get much more uploaders , much more redeem earnings , so you also get more premiums . more premiums means more files uploaded , more files uploaded , more popular VBB , more polupar VBB n more $ for everyone !

Hi Dave,

The player often gets stuck just "spinning" rather then showing / playing the video on both Chrome and Firefox.. Any chance of fixing this?

eyilmazz: Processing or Reviewing? Review quick now we better at managing time~

joecool6101: Can record time, date & video link pls?~

@Mr.Perfect
if u read news update,then u will be knowing...go to ur profile..there u will find this...

21 Dec 2011Payments will be made on next Thursday

Dear users,

Due to the Christmas Holiday period we will approve all transfer earnings on Wednesday the 28th of December. Please note that payments will be made the following day on Thursday the 29th of December.

Thank you for your understanding and patience, we wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Best regards,
videobb

@animal3kala
it is not filehost but video streaming site....and it is not good.. it is the best in the field of videostreaming as a user or affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back