Status
Not open for further replies.
mr videobb in my account it said Invaild Payment Account and i donot received

my money on webmoney so i changed my payout account with another one and

the money still in Earnings potton and i can not request it again what i do now

please chech my account and tell me what i do

user.pesoman

Hello VBBDave,

Do you guys have any plans to have your videos work with ipad/android/windows 7?

Also, my users are continuously complaining about getting errors of reaching 72 minute limit after only watching a couple minutes of video.. what do I tell them?

I also have a rejected payment from a few months ago, how can I just delete that off my account permanently (so I don't see it as a pending amount) if you aren't going to pay it?

Lastly, is there a way to earn revenue / disable the "add to your account" button on my videos.. I pay for premium service so I'd like to stop people from taking my videos with just 1 click..

Anyways, thanks for your time.

Reviewing was the worst I have seen it yet tonight. I had 8 videos reviewing at one point. Do you guys just not have enough video reviewers Dave?

i am new to videobb, and i having a problem to upload video, i use RU to upload my video form my filejungle premium account. but some of the video can't go through. and when i reenter the link...i don't upload....can someone help me on that ...thank

it show the following:

Success: Your file(s) are under processing:
Number of success link(s): 0
Some link(s) may be inserted before or fail: 1

Also, RU is slow, take long time to upload and long processing time. need to fix that....i upload 15 files at once, but 3 is stick in processing for over 5 hr and not been transfer. is it normal or unusually?

Last edited:
ahmedpeso: Why u cannot submit good details??? You write to support & get fixed~~ Pls dont post username here. You get hacked, I don't help you ok???

joecool6101: Ipad & iphone? We will move to this. Android - Later. Android less popular. Win 7? For mobiles?? Maybe.

1. If user hit 72 minutes after 72 minutes. And then start new video they will hit limit very quickly. Tell them get a Premium ;) If not tell them wait 1-2 hours (depends on day~)
2. We do not delete record since it is kept for evidence.
3. No affection for button. This button good for personal users to save videos for future watch~ It is like a bookmark feature.

2ndHouse: We have >100 people reviewing videos. We comply with rules setup that we do not allow adult material. If world was good, we would have 5 video reviewers~~

Kawasaki: No problem when RU from FJ.

hmm....how long is for the review? my video been waiting for 5 hr and still under review....is there any way to shorten that time ?

also, VBBDave can you add "forum link" in the link generator....thx~

Last edited:
Kawasaki: Usually very quick~ Out of 16 videos (complete on RU from FJ in less of 10 minutes) I have 13 ready (no review or processing). Not bad~ :D

PM me username and I ask technician

WE THE BEST. CHOOSE VBB! WEEKLY PAY, AS QUICK AS YT, BETTER THAN OTHERS, COUNT ALL WITH PERFECTION, 720P QUALITY...POST YOUR HD VIDEOS NOW!

Kawasaki: We found issue. Fixed now~

Last edited:
VBBDave: the video still get stuck on the review....i try to re-upload it few time, but same things happened. under upload: it show complete, but under my video: it show reviewing.....

Hi,

I cannot download videos with premium account, is it just me, or anyone else has the same problem?

It worked till yesterday, today i cannot download anything, it opens a blank white page only.

3. No affection for button. This button good for personal users to save videos for future watch~ It is like a bookmark feature.

Hi Dave,

If it's meant for personal use to save videos for future viewing.. then are you going to give me the revenue from the videos that the video gets when they use "add to your account" on my videos?

Otherwise, they can simply bookmark MY SITE so I get the revenue from it... I know you guys earn money either way but I'd appreciate more consideration for your affiliates.

Ways you could do it:

1) revenue share with said videos with the original uploader
2) adding to there account just makes the same video link show on there account so no revenue is earned for them unless they upload themselves..

Just some ideas.. maybe I am the only one that feels that way.. but since you added that button I've started using videozer more.

Richard: Works here~

joecool6101: MV does too~
I believe YT has similar method except it is not saved to the account. We do not have a 3rd party revenue stream of sharing between one and another. Maybe later can build this~

Hi Dave,

If it's meant for personal use to save videos for future viewing.. then are you going to give me the revenue from the videos that the video gets when they use "add to your account" on my videos?

Otherwise, they can simply bookmark MY SITE so I get the revenue from it... I know you guys earn money either way but I'd appreciate more consideration for your affiliates.

Ways you could do it:

1) revenue share with said videos with the original uploader
2) adding to there account just makes the same video link show on there account so no revenue is earned for them unless they upload themselves..

Just some ideas.. maybe I am the only one that feels that way.. but since you added that button I've started using videozer more.

I support you buddy, revenue should be shared with the original uploader for such videos or else there should be no revenue for such videos.

Actually the simple solution to this is easy..If an uploader is premium they should have the option in their videos to Allow Other Premium Users to add to account/ Disallow Other Premium Users to add to account

This in my opinion would be the best option for uploaders who use premium.

Im sure it would be an easy job for the VBB techys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back