Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear VBBDAVE,
New problem...yesterday two of my videos stopped working with an error of "net stream closed" when lot of members are viewing those videos...
i lost lot earnings because of this..
please explain what is net stream closed????

I have already told dave about this..they are looking into it

sambaker: Right now no affect for users. Normal user want to save a video to account to check back later~

Not sure why all the hate about the add video to account option..i was remote uploading since vbb started this actually saves time and effort as an uploader.

Last edited:
hi vbbdave,

Reviewing is getting too long and is there for almost all videos.cant you reduce it to once a week or so for those of us who follow the rules properly? :)

Yes, I have the same problem. With reviewing. I mean I understand that the videos should be reviewed but sometimes it takes me 4-6 hours for one video to be reviewed (wow) which of course affects my earnings. :(
Anyway I still believe in Videobb and now I'm waiting my second payment. :)

sambaker: Right now no affect for users. Normal user want to save a video to account to check back later~

It is affecting my earnings, not sure about others.

If normal user want to check the video later, why don't they use favorites?

There 2 things I request and I think it would be fair to all users if you would like to continue having this feature

1. Lets user choose which video they want set as private and which video set as public so other users can add to their account.

2. Original uploaders got some percentage of earnings from users that add video that he / she uploaded to their account.

I have already told dave about this..they are looking into it

Not sure why all the hate about the add video to account option..i was remote uploading since vbb started this actually saves time and effort as an uploader.

When its affected your earnings, you will hate it. For users to just remote upload files from other hosts, it won't matter to them but for users that uploading from hard disk hard to find video they will be pissed because they spent lot of time finding / creating videos, uploading it only for other users to add to their account and make money from his hard work.

I saw an HD icon on this video, but other video without this icon? why?

HD for premium only? how about 1080p?

FmAR4.png

il capo: We promise reviewing much better next Monday!!~ new method :)

dinny: Correct. We trying to get less net stream not found.

poojar231: Please see above :D

breezer1990: See above above :D

sambaker:

1. Can possibly do
2. Cannot track~ very hard. Maybe crash site then no money for anyone including us~~~

Please VBBDave am still waiting an answer
VBBDave, can i access my account from another different IP, i spend most of my day in my internet shop, so i wanna know if that's ok before doing so :)
or should i access it only from my current IP, from home only :)

When its affected your earnings, you will hate it. For users to just remote upload files from other hosts, it won't matter to them but for users that uploading from hard disk hard to find video they will be pissed because they spent lot of time finding / creating videos, uploading it only for other users to add to their account and make money from his hard work.

Being honest my earnings are actual fine no complaints there at all...As for people uploading from their computers that method is always going to be slow anyway..and is usually left to the actual scene release uploaders who supply us with all shows etc..Remote upload is the only way i upload adding to account is handy when im lazy

Hi , I have a problem since today, when I add a video, it stay on processing but people who takes them (add to my account button or remote upload), their vids are converting but mine are still in converting (I'm the source) ^o)
Can you please fix it soon, thanks

Last edited:
Hihi~ very good earning all. Keep up. No other choice than videobb! Make it your YT~~~

ansi09: Yes can post videos from shop no problem ar!

rythmvarun: We r working on it. When a server gets too busy sometimes not load for some people~

yippee: We not videozer!!!~

doom2011: Because they ban...how can add???

yes i have same problem more than 300 videos failed
and that is with fileserve 2 hours back
please fix it VbbDave
thanks

I am sorry Dear VbbDave
i saw that problem is in fileserve not in Videobb
B-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back