Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if it's worth posting 720p videos on Videobb? They take longer to process, review, take up more space, and I'm not sure they get any extra views compared to regular def videos.

Hi y'all!

Just returned :)~

We are working on 720p option for Premium users. This will be a Premium only feature, free users will not be able to upload 720p or watch 720p. Exclusively for users who choose to use Videobb.

We pay weekly, every Tuesday. Please remember to support us and get everyone to use us! Without your support we are not Videobb. Thanks y'all and see you all Monday

Have a good weekend~

Hi y'all!

Just returned :)~

We are working on 720p option for Premium users. This will be a Premium only feature, free users will not be able to upload 720p or watch 720p. Exclusively for users who choose to use Videobb.

We pay weekly, every Tuesday. Please remember to support us and get everyone to use us! Without your support we are not Videobb. Thanks y'all and see you all Monday

Have a good weekend~

I can't wait. :sun:

my account has been blocked again without any reason, the message i get is that i uploaded something that was against the rules, and i am 100% sure i didnt

Are you kidding me with the reviewing tonight for the 2 biggest shows..seriously the reviewing for the big shows for regular uploaders has to stop..or ill be a moving to another host for those shows..no way to make money on the big shows if they are reviewing for over 5 hours seriously

Are you kidding me with the reviewing tonight for the 2 biggest shows..seriously the reviewing for the big shows for regular uploaders has to stop..or ill be a moving to another host for those shows..no way to make money on the big shows if they are reviewing for over 5 hours seriously

LoL are u threatening dave? Seriously u can upload those show to any other host u want. While ur show still in reviewing in videobb u still can upload it to other host. So what's the difference?

Other hosts suck and pay peanuts mate... only 1 host is half as good as vbb.. and they dont even pay for all views..Threat? LOL thats a bit dramatic i think mate..reviewing happens for a reason and i understand why but it annoys me when you want to be first with links and you cant earn from a reviewing video for hours..."Thats the difference"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back