Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :)

Hi dave,

You are the best , i had a problem but it was solved. It was for abusive video i thought that you scammed me but you didn't. I believe you even more now!! You are the best.

I will keep on spreading the word about videoBB and share and upload!!

Best Of Luck!!

Regards

samipk: Please contact us on Contact form

AsioOtus99: Will not get transferred until Monday.

2ndHouse: No it does not affect your earnings~

learned: Is that for transfer or payout?

We pay everyone :)

@dave payout dave. still there is a pending in the status

@all guys where did you get your video's because i want to get the video as soon as it is being uploaded.

samipk: Please contact us on Contact form

AsioOtus99: Will not get transferred until Monday.

2ndHouse: No it does not affect your earnings~

learned: Is that for transfer or payout?

We pay everyone :)
Dave i'm in hell man i feel linke my account have something wrong 2 days no view look at the pic http://i55.tinypic.com/2elatdz.png u gotta do something videobb u have problems check it out plz
thanks in advance

no it went down like hell i feel like i'm working with the air i have been working for more thatn 5 months and all is good but since the last update in videobb something went wrong and i guess u see all the guys complaining and it is not all the ppl's prob but there is a problem even if u dun have that prob

Well the view counters in my videos havent been working right for weeks now, but my earnings are still ok for the moment, regarding your earnings maybe its just you are competing against alot more vbb links now it does depend on which sites you are using to submit your links as some sites have more vbb links than others

i dun think so when the videos do a great job with views they continue counting not freezing or the newely videos get 0 for more that 2 days and then count in my statistics after screwing up my earning

Some videos are 0 for over 3 days then the views refresh and then the views are registered, its not really an issue for me at all, as my earnings are still going up so all good really...its only the views in the my videos part that dont refresh other than that everything is fine...

yeah same here
my earnings are going up too
and views refreshing in 24 to 48 hours
and that is fine
the earnings counter refreshing per hour =)
and it is perfect

Does anyone know if a premium account makes the "reviewing" process go any faster? I know it might help with the actual video conversion, but what about the reviewing?

hey i have one doubt .. last Week payment transfer i kept late on tues..It is on processing @ if i Transfer Again another new payment ..is their any problem sending " payments ...

hey i have one doubt .. last Week payment transfer i kept late on tues..It is on processing @ if i Transfer Again another new payment ..is their any problem sending " payments ...

same as every week.
money is transfered from earnings account to payout account on monday.
then request the payment, and it will be done on tuesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back