Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Videobb links are everywhere now, so the competition is alot more than it was 3 months ago, keep being consistent with adding links to different sites each day and you can earn

Paid everyone~

very weird counter not working. We see very good earnings lately..Means more people using us for both uploaders and viewers! Keep doing good work people~

why in the heck was my videobb account blocked???? i had almost 900 GB of data up there

it says Account has been blocked due to abuse of videobb Terms and Conditions.

what do you mean by that?

Hi Dave,
I just transfered from Account Balance to Account Payment, but it's still pending now, so when does it submit ? And when do you check it?
Thanks

Hell Dave,

I was having a great week with Videobb earnings, then it started dipping down the past 3-4 days to less. We have two accounts in one household here. Does that effect either of our earnings at all? Can you only get earnings from one computer in the household at a time?

Hell Dave,

I was having a great week with Videobb earnings, then it started dipping down the past 3-4 days to less. We have two accounts in one household here. Does that effect either of our earnings at all? Can you only get earnings from one computer in the household at a time?

Doesnt matter how many accounts you have in one household once they are not referred using your own referral under one ip..Earnings are dropping because the competition is getting harder now with so many new users using videobb, alot of sites now have lots of videobb links submitted to them..and sadly videobb links are being dumped to the bottom of most sites and putlocker sockshare divx links are usually up top..This is due to the fact putlocker has no timelimit and vbb does...

I still have a pending payment also, was hoping to cashout this week. Please send me my payment if it's not too late. My Videobb user name is: 2ndHouse

samipk: Please contact us on Contact form

AsioOtus99: Will not get transferred until Monday.

2ndHouse: No it does not affect your earnings~

learned: Is that for transfer or payout?

We pay everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back