vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I constantly ask - why Keem has not been banned? WHY WHY WHY ???
Was he had some arrangements with administrators forum?
The ultimatum has long since passed
Not complied with the agreement, there is no intention to pay !!!

So why has not yet been banned and removed from the forum ??

Yes I agree that stupid keem promised to clear all payments and he did not take his promise
He is scammer and liar and should be banned for ever !!!!!!!

You are all acting like children, honestly. Are any of you lot grown adults?
It's really simply fellas. Wait, or leave and count your loses.

That's it. Make your decision. I choose to wait. I still haven't been paid either, but I don't want Keem to feel like I wouldn't appreciate it at the same time.

I mean no offense, but I can't understand the whining. We just have to wait, or leave. It's really that simple.

You are all acting like children, honestly. Are any of you lot grown adults?
It's really simply fellas. Wait, or leave and count your loses.

That's it. Make your decision. I choose to wait. I still haven't been paid either, but I don't want Keem to feel like I wouldn't appreciate it at the same time.

I mean no offense, but I can't understand the whining. We just have to wait, or leave. It's really that simple.

I agree with you, I'll be waiting for keem to clear all payment, maybe he now at the problem too, I will hope and believe that keem clear all payment and he can give a words in here to tell about happend in this situation.

Even if I'm nothing get my payment until now, I hope keem still clear all payment and come with great host project again, I can't find another great host like this, maybe the problem it start when he change to new DC. Hope it be clear at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back