vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude if you had back up files just upload it manually its better than nothing :facepalm: instead of waiting for FTP to be fix :whistling:
I base on remote uploading to upload my files, my friends! I always get 300-400 KB/s speed when i upload via web basic uploading.

then wait for it to get fix :P like i said its better to be able to upload some files a day than nothing :))

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Error in upload
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Refresh this page in some minutes.

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Fix that please and dont forget payments too ![/FONT]

Hi guys,

I apologize for the late response I am really very busy at real life and I am hiring now more guys to assist me managing the site specially when I am in travel like now .

My team is sending the payment . We are paying everyone it just may take a time due to large number of payments requests . You all know that we always pay and we never scam . We have huge budget for this business so no need to worry at all everyone will get paid . we already paid 30% last 2 days .

About the server download issue I am afraid this will not be able to fix and the reason is the data-center that hosted those files did non professional step when they knew that we are moving to other DC . They locked the servers and gave us very stupid reason and they refused to unlock them . We are dealing with other DC now which is much better as you can see all new uploaded files have no problem at all . I am deeply sorry for that . but some good news here is that you still will earn from every trying to download those files .

@ fullgameht : I have unlocked your account . and we will send your last rejected payment with the new payment request .

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know keem...

You NEVER scam.

You are the best file downloading host which I know.

Hope everything will become normal with the new DC

Long live loadus :wave:

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I apologize for the late response I am really very busy at real life and I am hiring now more guys to assist me managing the site specially when I am in travel like now .

My team is sending the payment . We are paying everyone it just may take a time due to large number of payments requests . You all know that we always pay and we never scam . We have huge budget for this business so no need to worry at all everyone will get paid . we already paid 30% last 2 days .

About the server download issue I am afraid this will not be able to fix and the reason is the data-center that hosted those files did non professional step when they knew that we are moving to other DC . They locked the servers and gave us very stupid reason and they refused to unlock them . We are dealing with other DC now which is much better as you can see all new uploaded files have no problem at all . I am deeply sorry for that . but some good news here is that you still will earn from every trying to download those files .

@ fullgameht : I have unlocked your account . and we will send your last rejected payment with the new payment request .

I figured we lost our old files.. And I'm fine with that personally. I have a great upload speed if I can use FTP.

So if you get FTP upload back online and the new links are working fine for the new files SOON, then we can call it even. But I need to reupload everything quickly so my users won't continue to be raging mad. lol :P

Thank you for paying as well! Just got my payment this afternoon! :)
You are the best file host I know of right now, so please continue to keep the site live and replies a little more responsive. If it means having skype installed on your phone so users can quickly alert you if the server goes down or what not.

I PMed you here on the forum, so please read that. I need you to upgrade a user to premium for me, the one mentioned in the PM.

Thank you again Keem! Never lost faith in you, just disappointed with the wait time of course for your reply. Let's continue to work on that ;)

Thanks for the info @keem

Loads of reuploading to do but well worth it as Loadus is a great host, looking forward to seeing everything back to normal again soon

Hy keem, I forget my pass, and I use forgot password, but the link nevet sent to my mail, can you fix it? Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back