vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahh the thread is back, and now waiting for new payment, yohooo :p

:P same waiting for new payment ahahaha.. and for those having a problem with upload i suggest use the web basic uploading its better than nothing :) and for those who lost their old files :( i hope you have a back up file of it so you can just upload it again

Yeahh the thread is back, and now waiting for new payment, yohooo :p

:P same waiting for new payment ahahaha.. and for those having a problem with upload i suggest use the web basic uploading its better than nothing :) and for those who lost their old files :( i hope you have a back up file of it so you can just upload it again

I have a backup of all files, just need FTP upload back online in order to reupload everything. and I don't mind doing that, just get ftp back online :P

Also waiting on payment myself too

user: romcow

Hello loadus team . We know you are paying people !
Please pay us

Payment pending from
username : amiramir88
2016-07-15

Last edited:
Feeling disappointed with Keem. The worst affiliate manager I've ever seen. You made this thread back but saying nothing to us? Say nothing about FTP connection, old files, Remote uploading problem? "Hello, we're working on these problems", is it too hard to say that?

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Feeling disappointed with Keem. The worst affiliate manager I've ever seen. You made this thread back but saying nothing to us? Say nothing about FTP connection, old files, Remote uploading problem? "Hello, we're working on these problems", is it too hard to say that?

dude if you had back up files just upload it manually its better than nothing :facepalm: instead of waiting for FTP to be fix :whistling:

dude if you had back up files just upload it manually its better than nothing :facepalm: instead of waiting for FTP to be fix :whistling:
I base on remote uploading to upload my files, my friends! I always get 300-400 KB/s speed when i upload via web basic uploading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back