vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
tamildragon : sureand. your account upgraded

coolguy558 : Can you tell me if the problem happened for all files or it happened after uploading some files . I will check that and so tests at remote uploading

18PlusHD : Yes you can join and get premium i. just register and post your username .

godpro1011 : We are willing to add uptobox yes soon

May i get premium too Boss Keem?

user: andr0m3da

godpro1011 : I just made some tests and everything looks fine . Send me the link that have the issue so we have more details
I just made a test with adblock, i got the 404 error. When i turn off adblock, everything got back to normal. So, I think it is because of adblock. Anw, tks for your time!

18PlusHD : Thank you . I will check skype messages today

kevin94 : I have answered you many times . sending many messages will not help at all

kevin94 : I have answered you many times . sending many messages will not help at all
on 12th June 2016 you have told me to wait 1 day. to perform verifying my account. This has been more 1 day and I have not received payment. So I always send a message to you about my payments. So I had to wait how much longer ?

Sorry, I can not speak English well

Thanks

By. https://translate.google.co.id

Last edited:
Hi Keem! My visitor reported that they couldn't download through IDM. Browser automatically download instead of IDM, the only way to download with IDM is right-click at DOWNLOAD button and choose Download with IDM. Can you have this problem fixed? Many thanks!

Hi Keem! My visitor reported that they couldn't download through IDM. Browser automatically download instead of IDM, the only way to download with IDM is right-click at DOWNLOAD button and choose Download with IDM. Can you have this problem fixed? Many thanks!

One visitor or many? My IDM version catches the download link. No problems so far....

Thanks for your feedbacks

revelationwh : yes you can

godpro1011 : There is no problem at all from our side . All tested and working great .

I have read a discussion thread about our host thank you salo for it

Kindly share your feedback there

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h.../212952-loadus-net-discussion-thread-ppd.html

how to renaming file, after remote upload? I dont see the option, dude
on option "My Files" only have option Export, Copy, Move, Edit, Delete, Publish and Unpublish, Premium Only and Unset Premium Only.
Correct me if im wrong.
Thanks

@ revelationwh here

i42x77.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back