Status
Not open for further replies.
no news/payments from crap locker & crap bull? :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Still waiting for Vidbull as many are. Paid by Vodlocker and Filehoot though. Never had trouble with Vidbull before this for payment, but this is now the longest I ever waited. When you add the reduced rates and no communication I'm thinking maybe I'm not getting paid.

no news/payments from crap locker & crap bull? :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Still waiting for Vidbull as many are. Paid by Vodlocker and Filehoot though. Never had trouble with Vidbull before this for payment, but this is now the longest I ever waited. When you add the reduced rates and no communication I'm thinking maybe I'm not getting paid.
Are you still using them? I see no point using them anymore they owe me XXXX$ already do not want to put even more into their pockets

I'm trying not to get so worried about Vidbull and remind myself that they've always paid. And maybe I'm also holding onto some hope because the repercussions are worse than living in denial for a while more LOL. Because not only aren't they paying, but it would mean a host that was popular is gone. And it also possibly means curtains for Vodlocker (another popular host) and Filehoot. Plus even if Vidbull is kaput and Vodlocker stayed, would I continue trusting Vodlocker? So many questions...all of which could become moot if they would just pay...

Last edited:
what payment method are you using?

I'm also waiting for a payment, but I noticed that the payment method i use (webmoney) is no longer listed as an option. Have they also not been paying payza/payoneer/wire?

yes vodlocker paid again... I'm really looking forward to get vidbull payments tho, they owe me way more $

well I got a vidbull payment too, not soon after writing this... :D good to know they keep paying but looks like they set themselves on net30 terms with payments... vidbull is the one I kept using tho they have a little better rates yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back