Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, they've been milking us nicely for a while. I thought it was just me, but I see everyone complains about unfair views counting, so there is a problem. Seriously, for 10k views daily (viewers mostly from 1st tier country) we get like 3, 3,5 USD, while on other hosts, which officially have lower rates, we can easily get 20 USD for 10k views. Vidbull sucks as well, it's only a tiny bit better than Vodlocker, but still it feels like filling leaky bucket. And of course admin avoids replying on emails and giving people any explanations.

Anyone else having trouble streaming vidbull links? I can't get to a stream. They timeout or the site says Service Temporarily Unavailable. I can go to the other sections, like My Account, My Files, I can even upload. But when I want to stream, I can't get to the stream. It will go as far as that screen with the button just prior to the stream and then it just keeps timing out altogether.

vidbull pending since 2016-08-07 anyone got vidbull payment this month? it's odd to see no one complaining about payments when it seems they stopped paying

Has anyone gotten a reply from vodlocker or vidbull about what's going on with the rates? I'm also getting way less that what the rate's supposed to be. I e-mailed them but don't haven't received an answer. I wonder if anyone else has been more successful.

They don't reply on emails anymore, they delay payments again (I made my last request 2 weeks ago). Important! For 1st tier they pay like for 3rd! And it's been this low for a month.
Yes, they have financial issues since their big cash cow died, but this is not what they should do to people who still make money for them. Seriously guys, every other file hosting service pays better than Vodlocker and Vidbull. If you continue uploading to Vodlocker you will just lose time and money. Less than 3$ for 10000 views! No, thanks.

Has anyone gotten a reply from vodlocker or vidbull about what's going on with the rates? I'm also getting way less that what the rate's supposed to be. I e-mailed them but don't haven't received an answer. I wonder if anyone else has been more successful.

I succeed by loosing 1 $. Here is the story

I requested a payment on vidbull and got paid after long delay. As soon as I got paid, I saw 1 $ is missing on my current earnings. I was above 8 $, but after got my payment received, I checked my present balance again and I saw it reduced to 7 :wacko:

Well that is my short sweet little story on vidbull.

Thanks for reading...

Expect Little story 2...because all most all the video hosts are messed up these days :-=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back