Status
Not open for further replies.
they are off the schedule little bit. same on vodlocker wondering if they will pay this week on vodlocker. got payment last time on wednesday after waiting little bit more than week and requested same day hope they pay.

Similar thing happened to me with vodlocker. I cashed out on July 26 and got paid on August 2. So a week. Maybe just a bit off schedule, as you said.

did you request payment on august 2?
they are off the schedule little bit. same on vodlocker wondering if they will pay this week on vodlocker. got payment last time on wednesday after waiting little bit more than week and requested same day hope they pay.

Similar thing happened to me with vodlocker. I cashed out on July 26 and got paid on August 2. So a week. Maybe just a bit off schedule, as you said.

nothing. something like this have not happened in long time. anyone managed to contact them about this?

Got paid yesterday. Thank you vodlocker!

Last edited:
2ed8w37.jpg

right now vodlocker pays 5$ for 10.000 views and vidbull 16$ for 10.000 on tier 1 so its time to say goodbay after 4 years....sorry vid and vod

2wd1rvr.png

Last edited:
yeah stats seriously down...

well I give them the number of days until I reach my next minimums and if rates don't get fixed I'll just say goodbye with a farewell payment... :) the actual rates doesn't worth the time and effort of an uploader anymore

Last edited:
too bad that's happening tho, I loved these sites... but it's painful to watch that some sites get me more for few hundred visitors than them for thousands

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back