VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
vidbull i got the webupload working for me i installed google chrome and it works ok with google chrome and files look to be upload it fine to vidbull dont know why it wont work for me useing firefox ftp still does not work files are upload it to vidbull incomplete but its all good now that i am useing google chrome i can get my files up to vidbull like this :)

Paid me! Trust admin. Help me to resolv all problem! Keep it up!
Payment received , Thanks Admin!
thanks for payment

Thank all for confirming.

vidbull i got the webupload working for me i installed google chrome and it works ok with google chrome and files look to be upload it fine to vidbull dont know why it wont work for me useing firefox ftp still does not work files are upload it to vidbull incomplete but its all good now that i am useing google chrome i can get my files up to vidbull like this :)
Please send me some data to take a look.
ftp access from filezilla or a file link that you have issues with. Thanks

hi Vidbull,

your ftp seems have problem...always i upload with full file and fully uploaded but the converted file is only a few MB. not able to view at all. Can you kindly fix it? It has been very long. i only can upload through web upload

payment received. thanks a lot
Thanks for confirming.
hi Vidbull,

your ftp seems have problem...always i upload with full file and fully uploaded but the converted file is only a few MB. not able to view at all. Can you kindly fix it? It has been very long. i only can upload through web upload
Hello, as I mentioned before please send me a file code where this issue is happening to you. Also a copy and paste of your FTP log (filezilla) would help us to identify the server where this is happening to you as well.
We have several thousand files uploaded via fto every day and no complaints. So we need your help to locate this isolated issue and see what is happening. Thanks

a.person today is the day? what about today bro? is there a big surprise coming up? im a lil bit offline lately please share news and new info for me, it will means a lot for me bro. Thanks in advance. Good day to all here in wjunction

Thanks for confirming.
@a.person we pay Monday and tuesday because some times we get too many requests. BUt we always pay so expect on Mondays or Tuesdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back