Vidabc.com - Earn upto $50/10000 views - Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem, very bad counting views. Please check. My username : tolby13

We detect views system have bugs for a long time.
Complete views always more than per file's start views.
_vqw4sQk_Qsyd0e4nNH8_gpeGOr46WycUqjBW7PrVynpkFUoLB-O88WB0Dbzv5GXZi6CjJRUoYKbllAPDif9SWP4o2-a5Ksirc7Trh-AgmcU4pKXRIivIy9c23rVrdUiC_h1zEJ7

So,We must fix it.
I will payout pending payment recent.

So when you say you're gonna fix it, we will see an improvement or it's gonna get worse in counting views. When new hosts come up they always have good rates and after few months, oops, there's a bug in system and views are shaved. Hope it won't happen here too... Wish for best !!!

Last edited:
Yes, klausstar has right, first time you have good counting views, payment request very fast and then the things were change: a single payment per month, now counting views problems,bugs in system views bla bla :( and then what will happened?
Probably you know what will happened with vodlocker, streamin, vidbull, recently watchers, played.to (romanian admin- a big scammer) that is reality.
I want to know if you are a serious guy to continue work for you because I don't want to waste my time...Thank's a lot . I want a good and sincerely response from you.

So when you say you're gonna fix it, we will see an improvement or it's gonna get worse in counting views. When new hosts come up they always have good rates and after few months, oops, there's a bug in system and views are shaved. Hope it won't happen here too... Wish for best !!!

Yes, klausstar has right, first time you have good counting views, payment request very fast and then the things were change: a single payment per month, now counting views problems,bugs in system views bla bla :( and then what will happened?
Probably you know what will happened with vodlocker, streamin, vidbull, recently watchers, played.to (romanian admin- a big scammer) that is reality.
I want to know if you are a serious guy to continue work for you because I don't want to waste my time...Thank's a lot . I want a good and sincerely response from you.

We don't lie to everyone,we lost money in two month.But I will pay you even the count is error.
Now,count views have fix it,we don't sharving views,you can test your self,hope you can trust ours.

Sorry to say that doesn't work for me. I've seen my stats from 00.00 AM till now, not good at all, and you say "Your visitor must watch Just 10% of the clip". I'm not gonna work my as* for some hundreds of views and some cents. I need a good reliable host.

Sorry to say that doesn't work for me. I've seen my stats from 00.00 AM till now, not good at all, and you say "Your visitor must watch Just 10% of the clip". I'm not gonna work my as* for some hundreds of views and some cents. I need a good reliable host.

Stats reoprts is working correct,our staff have been test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back