vHostLayer.com - 1 Gbps, Raid 1, VPS Starting from $6/Month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vHostLayer

Banned
Banned
vHostLayer.com - 1 Gbps, Raid 1, VPS Starting from $6/Month (NL/USA)

vHostLayer LTD

About Us
The team behind vHostLayer know what it takes to provide quality web hosting. Our Team has years of experience behind us who can deliver the excellent service you deserve. We pride ourselves on providing the best features and good quality of service for reasonable prices, our current products avaliable for purchase are Web Hosting, VPS and our Dedicated Server Platflorm where we aim to provide packages which are affordable and are hosted on top of the line hardware. we have 24/7 Support for the customers who are in need of immediate assistance, we aim to keep support ticket times to a minimum regardless of the time of day or the amount of tickets we have recieved. combined with the fastest servers allows us to give you the premium web hosting experience.

Netherlands Budget VPS Packages :
vpsb.png

Order Now

FAQ
How long until my VPS is setup?
All VPS servers are normally instant set up dependant on stock levels.

My billing account says it's active, but I can't connect to my server, why is this?
Depending on stock levels we will prefill your service details before deployment to pre-allocate your service.

Where are your servers hosted?
All of our hardware is situated in the world famous Serverius Holding B.V. Datacenter, Netherlands.

What if my VPS isn't with me within the hour?
Well, This would only happen in cases when we are waiting on new hardware, very rare as we stock up.

Will I get shell access?
Yes, All of our VPS, Semi-Dedicated servers & Dedicated servers come with full root access.

Netherlands Premium VPS Packages :
vpsp.png

Order Now

FAQ
How long until my VPS is setup?
All VPS servers are normally instant set up dependant on stock levels.

My billing account says it's active, but I can't connect to my server, why is this?
Depending on stock levels we will prefill your service details before deployment to pre-allocate your service.

Where are your servers hosted?
All of our hardware is situated in the world famous Serverius Holding B.V. Datacenter, Netherlands.

What if my VPS isn't with me within the hour?
Well, This would only happen in cases when we are waiting on new hardware, very rare as we stock up.

Will I get shell access?
Yes, All of our VPS, Semi-Dedicated servers & Dedicated servers come with full root access.

Please Read the Following before Ordering your Server
Terms Of Service
Privacy Policy
Acceptable Use Policy

Payment gateways:
Paypal
2Checkout

Contact us:
Open Ticket
MSN: support@vhostlayer.com
Live Chat

Discount Code: switch20

Regards,
vHostLayer

Last edited:
17 comments
I've just ordered a VPS from vhostlayer.com and wanted to share my experience so far.

I contacted Joanthan via their LiveChat shortly after reading this thread and asked a few
quick questions regarding their services etc. Joanthan was very professional and helpful
during our discussion. I asked him if they could install and setup some required stuff for
me and some other personal needs I had. He had no issues at all and said he would himself
handle it for me.

I created my account, ordered my VPS "Netherlands" and paid via PayPal
My VPS was activated instantly, good stuff :) I received my welcome emails along
with my VPS information soon after the order was processed.

Next I went back to Joanthan on LiveChat and asked him to proceed with the custom
requests which I asked were possible at the start. Well a little surprise, Joanthan actually
asked me if I'd like to view him doing my requests live. I agreed and he Sent me a link to
view everything in real time. Awesome :)

Everything was done and he made sure I was completley happy with everything etc and
we ended the live chat.

So far I must say i'm quite impressed with the level of service and proficiency of vhostlayer.com
and i'm looking forward to see what the future will be with them.

Thanks very much for the pleasant beginning vhostlayer.com, much appreciated!

At present I'd be happy to recommend your services, stick at this level and everyone will be happy :)

To everyone, i'll update my post in the next few weeks and let everyone
know how I am getting along with their services etc.

=)

Last edited:
Quick note. Here on the premium offers it says USA located, but the flag on the site is dutch. Where are they located actually?

Sorry Small Mistake on the Thread, Because we used Our Dedicated Server Thread Layout, So Yes all VPS Packages are all hosted in Netherlands, We Will Be Adding a few USA Boxs soon though if any wanted USA VPS.
Regards,
vHostLayer

Last edited:
Do you guys do free site transfers (wordpress, mysql, etc.)? What would be the price of a domain transfer if I took Budget VPS package #2 (9,99$) ?

Are you heavily armed against attacks from hackers, etc.?

My current host is facing a "syn"-attack (or something?) from 1024 ip's and my site has been down for 5 hours now... And I transfered my site to them 7 days ago. So, that doesn't tell me much good for the future... :(

Hello,
We don't have any firewalls but our Systems are Redundant and Secure, to transfer a Domain we charge $12 And We will Do your website Transfer for free, Also Do you know if the attack is against another site or against your website ?
Regards,
vHostLayer

Then it should be fine if you want us to transfer your website and Contents, So its your Choice if you chose us or not. If you Do Just open a support ticket and one of our Staff will answer you right away.
Regards,
vHostLayer

intel 3.4 Ghz core i7 2600 4 Cores
16GB DDR3 of Ram
2TB Of Raid1
VPS 1 2=1 Core
VPS3=3 4 Cores
VPS 5 6= 4 Cores

Last edited:
We started called TechHost on 2011-11-27, We Found out there was another TechHost Registered for the UK, So we are Registered our new name "vHostLayer" as our Name etc on 2012-03-23.

Regards,
vHostLayer

If anyone Has any Question or anything to ask please ask us via
email
support ticket
Or post here

Regards,
vHostLayer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back