VDSWARE / NL / Win & Linux / Intel Xeon E3-1230 / 2GB RAM / 250GB HDD / 5TB BW / $ 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Hoster

VDS

they are hosted in one of best datacenters in the world

Rating
customer friendly 10/10
services 10/10
uptime 10/10
price 7/10
support 10/10

overall 9.9/10

luv VDS
its my personal experience as it is

i recommend this VDS for all ur needs in hosting
worth a try
trust them, u will not opt out

@1lyforfun, thanks for your review. I am glad that you like the service. We will definitely look in making our prices better and more affordable in future.

@coolbouy, Windows Servers cannot run on OpenVZ nodes. At this moment, we only have OpenVZ nodes.

do you allow using vnc and upload/download apps which consumes some cpu from time to time?
is it possible to get test vps for few hours?

do you allow using vnc and upload/download apps which consumes some cpu from time to time?
Of course we allow VNC and upload / download apps. You can even automatically setup Ubuntu + Gnome Desktop + VNC server from our control panel which works out of the box.

is it possible to get test vps for few hours?
Test vps is not possible at the moment due to high demand. However, we can offer you 7 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked.

Hi KaraMustafa,

We don't have a fixed number of users per VPS.
Each node has 32GB of RAM, once we sell those, that's it.

For example a single node can / may contain:

2 Large users (2x 8GB RAM)
4 Small Users (4x 4GB RAM)
Total = 32GB RAM

or of course it can contain more from Starter plan.
In all cases, we try to distribute the users fairly between our nodes.

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Edit// Btw, thanks GeeZus for the bump :)

Last edited:
I see. Please tell me one more thing. In each plan You wrote different amounts of possible cores. Are they guaranteed as ram? And how disk speed? On my current vps provider sometimes I'm having high %wa (even up to 10%) which as I read is something with disk speed.

Hi,
Cores are shared among all virtual servers on the node.
Disk Space is guaranteed. You can use 100% of your allocated space.
About the speed. If you email sales, I can setup a test vps for you with no obligations.

We understand the demand for PayPal payments and we are working hard to bring PayPal online again as soon as possible.
The problem is that we are an offshore company located in Egypt, PayPal here is not allowed to receive payments so we usually do it through a 3rd party for % fee per transaction.

Last edited:
I've ordered yesterday one month for testing because the price and the whole offer looks awesome!

i had no time to make specific tests but the speed looks very great!
the delivery time was instant after the payment.

i will write a better feedback when the tests are done :)

but for now i can say well done vdsware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back