Status
Not open for further replies.

raryan99

Hello,

I am here selling VCC which can be used for various purposes.

Prices:

VCC for paypal verification: $7 (You will get $1.95 to your paypal back)
VCC for Ebay: $5
VCC for other purposes: Contact me via PM

MSN: raryan09@hotmail.com

Payment via LR.

VCC details will be as below
Card Type: VISA
Card Number: 16-Digit Card number
Expiry date: mm/yy
Security code: XXX

Use VCC within 24 hrs of receipt else it will be expired. Once used, VCC will expire after 3 months
This is a One-Time use VCC & cannot be used for 2 times or subscription or membership
Your PayPal account will still be verified even after the VCC has expired. So Don't worry
The entire 5-Step process hardly takes 5 minutes & i receive the 4-digit EXPUSE code Instantly.

Please send PM if you want to order or if you have any questions.

Thanking you

63 comments
Can your vcc verify/confirm address? Like Im in the USA & I want the paypal debit credit card but I need a CC to confirm my address, they says on a link that they run a check on cc to check if the billing address is the same. Will your vcc work? Or give it a try to see if it work?

no it doesn't work in the US

if you need a CC to verify address and you can't get one, then obviously you are underage and should not get the debit card lmao.

Oh, okay then.

Yes Im underage atm. But it doesn't mean I can't get a CC from my bank, as I
do have a CC, but who want PP to get your CC & Bank information?
I just need the debit card to manage my fund in paypal faster. I don't
need the vcc to verify, as im already verify.

if you need a debit card go to a 7-11 and buy a visa gift card. the go from 25 to 50 to a 100 and they prob have bigger ones but i dunno and they act like debit cards. Also before you use it online you have to register it with the instructions that come with the card. During the registration you enter your name phone and address ;)

I made him payment and within 5 min i got the card details i used that in paypal account and it accepted right away. and he guided me how to do that.

I am happy with his services. I recommend him.<3

And wow, this new year i finally verified my paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back